chapter7

3rd person POV
Yeon Mi friendship with the boys still the same. She will talk to them when they approach her first. Yeon Mi just thought that it is just a normal friendship. But the boys are arrange a plan to make Yeon Mi heart broke into pieces.

The boys are in their hangout place. "Hyung, don't you think this is too much for her?" Vernon ask S.coups. "What do you meant,Vernon? You know that all girls are the same." S.coups said.
"That did not meant that Yeon Mi is same with the girl in your past." Wonwoo said. "Yah, what's wrong with you two? Why are you siding her?" Mingyu ask them. "Did that girl poison you? I don't want to fight but please hear me as a leader. I don't want what happen to me happen to you." S.coups said and walk away.

"Wonu hyung, Vernon-ah, why you guys siding that girl side?" Mingyu ask. "You also will siding her if you know, try to be close with her." Vernon said. "I don't believe you." Mingyu said.

________________________________
Yeon Mi POV
I walk toward my class after take my books from the locker until a hand pull my bag. I stumble and my back land on a hard chest. I look at the face. "I'm sorry, Mingyu sunbaenim." I said and bow to him. He glare at me before walk away. Seungcheol sunbaenim pat my head before follow him.

I sigh. "Why are you sighing, Yeon Mi?" Vernon ask. "You make Mingyu sunbaenim angry at me." I said and pout. "Oh, he just not in the mood. Just ignore his glare." Wonwoo sunbaenim said. I just nod my head. "Where are you guys come from? You did not in the class this morning." I ask Vernon.

"Skipping class." Vernon said casually. "Do you not afraid that teacher will find you skipping class and punish you?" I ask. "You too naive, Yeon Mi. I'm gonna go to my class first." Wonwoo sunbaenim said before pat my head. There is a different feel the way they pat my head between Seungcheol sunbaenim and Wonwoo sunbaenim.

Wonwoo sunbaenim felt like a brother and sincerely about the action but Seungcheol sunbaenim is opposite. His smile sometimes also look like a force one.

"Aww!" I shout when Vernon flick my forehead. "What are you thinking about? Let's go to class." he said and drag me. "What are you even thinking, Yeon Mi. Don't judge people." I mumble to myself.

________________________________

"Seriously, Hansol?" I look at him. "What? I'm just asking you to help me." he said. "But why I have yo give this bag to Mingyu sunbaenim?" I pouting. "Because this is his bag." He said. "But why don't you give it by yourself?" I ask. "I'm busy and Cheol and Wonu hyung already go home. Just give it to him. He will not eat you." He quickly give me the back and walk away.

"Chwe Hansol!" I whine. "Mingyu hyung is at the court! Thank you and bye!" He shout. What I'm going to tell Mingyu sunbaenim? I walk to the court with the bag in my hand.

I walk into the court and heard the sound of dripping ball. Mingyu sunbaenim is alone here. He drip the ball and shoot into the basket. "Wow, it's goal in." I said in amaze tone. He quickly look at me. "Why are you here?" he ask me in monotone.

"Hansol ask me to hand your bag here. I will put it here." I said and put the bag on the bench. I about to walk away until I look at my watch. I still have 1 hour before appa take me. I sigh and sit on the bench. I'm playing my phone. "Why you don't go home yet?" Mingyu sunbaenim ask me. "It's still early. Appa will take me after 1 hour. I hope I did not distrub you." I said and smile slightly to him.

Mingyu POV
I keep on practicing on the shoot.  I stop for awhile to take a break then I notice that Yeon Mi is still there."Why you don't go home yet?" I ask her. "It's still early. Appa will take me after 1 hour. I hope I did not distrub you." She said and smile slightly. "It's ok." I said and take a sit beside her.

I take my bottle water and drink it. "Ermm, sunbaenim." she call me. I look at her. "Did you angry about this morning?" she ask. "About what?" I ask. "You know, this morning when I stumble on you." she said. "It's ok. I'm just not in the mood." I said. "Oh, thank you for forgive me, sunbaenim. I thought that you will never forgive me." she said.

"What you worry about, it's just a small matter." I said. "I know, but mom always said that from the small matter a huge hate can be build. So, I have to becareful will small matter." She said. I'm kind of speechless when she said that. "But you know hate still will build even we did not do anything wrong to them." I said. "I know, maybe we still not good enough in their eyes. So, we should let try our best to be good in their eyes too." She said and smile.

"You too kind." I mutter. "I'm not kind, I'm still far from that word." she said. "What ever you said, Yeon Mi. You are so naive." I said. "I'm not" she pout and take the ball beside me. "Sunbaenim, can you teach me how to play basketball?" she shout and try to shoot the ball. Wow, just now I saw her as a high school girl now she like a 5 years old kid.

Without I knowing, smile forming in my face. "You really bad handling the ball." I said and take the ball from her and shoot in. "Wow, you are so cool. I like it when you are shoot. You look really handsome, Mingyu sunbaenim." she said with smile at me.

I'm kind of shock when she suddenly praise me. Other girl will usually act shyly or try to sudece me after praise me. But she is different, she show me the sincerely smile that hard to find on other girls face. They are right, she too innocent for being broken.

"Ah, it's time for me to go home. Bye sunbaenim." she said. "Wait!" I shout. She look back at me. "I'm sorry. Bye." I said. "Why are you apologise? You never done any wrong with me, sunbaenim. Bye again." she said and walk again.

"I never done any wrong with you Yet. But I know I will. I'm really sorry, Jang Yeon Mi."

Tbc...