chapter26

Yena POV
"Oppa, I'm going out with Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa. We have an assignment." I said. "It's a pairing task, right? Then, who is your partner?" Seungwoo oppa ask. "Erm, someone in the class." I said and avoid eyes contact with him. "Tell me, Han Yena. Your eyes are shaking if you trying to keep something from me." he said. "It's Chwe Hansol. I swear that is not my choice. Teacher pairing us up." I quickly said. "Ok, then. Goodluck, baby." he said before peck my forehead. "You not angry?" I ask. "Well, a little bit but since you can accept him so it's ok for me." he said. "I accept him only as a classmate, oppa. The wound still there." I said.

A few minutes later.....

"Finally you are here, Yena." Seungkwan oppa said. I look at my phone. "I'm only late for 1 minute, oppa." I said and hugging Dino. "Well, in one minute anyone can die." he said again. I just roll my eyes. "So, let's go. Shall we?" Hansol said. I nod my head as he lead the way. "Why we are here?" I ask them. "You not going to take photo in those clothes, right?" Seungkwan oppa ask. "What's wrong with my cloths?" I ask and pout. "There's nothing wrong but it's not suitable for our theme." Hansol said. I nod my head and follow him walk into the boutique.

"Hi, I come to take the order under Chwe Vernon name." Hansol said. The owner nod her head before give the bag to him. "Here, go change now." he said and give me the cloths. I obey him and change into the dress.
I kind like the dress. It's a very simple long white dress. I come out from the changing room. "Wow, baby Yena. You're beautiful." Seungkwan oppa said while pinch my cheek.  "I'm done too." Hansol said. I look at him. Now he is wearing a black suit with white shirt that kind of matching with my dress.

"You guys look good too." I said to Seungkwan oppa and Dino oppa. They going for youth concept. "Let's go to our destination." Dino oppa said. "Erm, how we going to go there?" I ask. "I already call us a taxi." Hansol said. I just nod my head.

_____________________________________
3rd person POV
They all finally arrived at the field. "Ok, now we going to take your photo and you guys take will take ours." Seungkwan said. "Do you want to go first?" Vernon ask. "Yeah, we can go first." Dino said while looking at the mirror he bring. Seungkwan give the camera to Yena. "I will take it." Vernon said and take the camera from Yena. When their hand touch, Yena gasp a little and take a step backward. Vernon mutter a little sorry. Yena just nod her head. She still can't having physical contact with other people beside Seungwoo and the boys.

Yena following Vernon who taking picture of the two. They spend about a hour to take pictures of Seungkwan and Dino. "Finally, you are done." Yena said. "What? It's not like we take too much time." Dino said. "You guys take picture like a new marriage couple." Yena said and pout. "Whatever, now go take your prop." Seungkwan said and take the camera from Vernon. "Prop?" Yena ask. "Here, I think it suite you well." Vernon said and hand her a flower. Yena mutter a small thank you. "Let's start." Seungkwan said.

~~~skip time~~~

Vernon POV
"Now we all done!" Dino said and throw his hand ups. "It's not like you get A+." Yena said. Dino glare at Yena. "Since it's already late, how about we go home now?" Seungkwan suggest. We all nod our head. "But my home is on different road." Yena said. "Vernon can take you home. I will go with Seungkwan hyung. Bye." Dino said and quickly drag Seungkwan away. We stood there in silent.

"Shall we?" I ask. She nod her head and walk beside me. We walk in a peace of silent. "Thank you, Yeon Mi." I said. She look at me. "Why are you thanking me?" she ask. "You know, for accept me. Even just as as classmate, it's more than enough." I said. She just keep her head low. "We are here." I said as we arrived in front of her house. She nod her head and mutter a small thank you. "About the photos, I will be the one who present it, tomorrow." I said and pat her head. "Bye bye, Yeon Mi."