chapter10

Yeon Mi POV
"Ms Yeon Mi." a hand shake my shoulder try to wake me up but I just groan and pull my blanket. After a few minutes, there nothing happen. The maid must be gone.

"Yeonnie-yah, wake up." a voice said pull the blanket away. I quickly sit and rub my eyes. "Seungwoo oppa!" I shout and attack him with a hug. "Yah, you are stink! Go wash your face first and we will catch up later. I will wait for you at down." he said and walk out from the room. I quickly walk to the bathroom. After bath, I wear a simple shirt with a black short and quickly walk to dining room.

"Oh, Yeonnie-yah take a sit beside me." Seungwoo oppa said. I quickly sit beside him. "When did you come back from Europe?" I ask. "About a week ago but I stay at my home first for rest." he said and put the breakfast in front if me. Seungwoo oppa is my cousin. He like a brother that I never had. We are talking about so many things.

"Did you have a boyfriend?" Seungwoo oppa suddenly ask me. I choke on my food. I quickly drink my milk. "Why are you asking question like that? O-of course n-not." I said stuttering. "Really?" he look at me and raise his eyebrow. "Oh, my phone is ringing! I walk upstairs first." I said and quickly run to my room. Then, I start remember about yesterday.

Flashback

"I'm in love with you, Jang Yeon Mi."

I quickly take backward step. "What are you joking about, sunbae?" I ask and laugh awkwardly. "I'm not joking, Jang Yeon Mi. I'm really love you." he said and take my hand. "This heart is beating for you. You are the reason why my heart beating so fast." he said and put my hand on his chest.

I quickly pull my hand from his chest. "I don't know. I really don't know how to react. This is my first time get a confession. I need some time. I hope you can understand me." I said and look at my feet. "It's ok. I know it is so suddenly. Your driver is here. Go home, see you tomorrow." he said and pat my head. I obey and quickly walk away.

I sigh and buried my face at my pillow. Suddenly I heard someone knock on my door. "Yeon Mi-yah, are you really ok?" Seungwoo oppa ask me and sit on my bed beside me. I just nod my head. "Don't lie, there must be something that bothering in your mind." he said. "Oppa, what you gonna do if you get a confession?" I ask. "I don't know, if I like the person I will accept her but if not someone I like then I will reject her." he said. "Oh" I said.

"Who confess to you?" he suddenly ask. "What? How did you know?" I ask. "It's easy, Yeonnie. You will never ask something that not related to you." he said and pat my head. "His name is Jeon Wonwoo. He is one of my senior in my school. He is one of the most popular boy in the school. We just met this year on my first day at the school with his friend." I said.

"So, you like him?" Seungwoo oppa ask. "I don't know, I don't think I like him. But sometime my heart flutter when I with him." I said. "So, you are confuse my your own feeling?" he ask. "Erm, I think so. Why love is confusing?" I whine and put my head on Seungwoo's oppa shoulder. "Stop think about that and let's have fun." he said. "Ok, but we must come home early because I have prom tonight." I said. "How about we go to mall and get your makeup and hair style there." he said. I just nod my head.

__________________________
3rd Person POV

"Yeonnie, may I know who your prom partner?" Seungwoo ask her. "Ah, he one of the senior. His name is Choi Seungcheol, Wonwoo sunbaenim friend." Yeon Mi said. "Seungcheol?" he ask. Yeon Mi just nod her head. "Oppa know him?" she ask. "Nope." he said and smile.

They finally arrived and walk into the mall. "Yeonnie, what is your dress colour?" Seungwoo ask. "My dress is like this." Yeon Mi said and show him the picture of her dress. "I bet the dress will be pretty on you." he said and pat her head. "Of course, Yeon Mi is always pretty in your eyes right?" Yeon Mi said ling her arm with his. "I will take that back. Who taught you to be over confidence?" he ask. "I'm just kidding. In my school there more pretty girls than me. You are the one who taught me about be happy about yourself. So, I'm really happy about my face." Yeon Mi said and smile.

_____________________________

After spending a long time together, they finally walk to a salon. "Oppa, don't you think it is to early? The prom start at 9pm and now is 7pm." Yeon Mi said. "Nope. You just have to sit down. I will tell the hairdresser how to style your hair. They will change you into a princess even though you already a princess for our family." he said and kiss her forehead before walk to the counter.

Yeon Mi sigh and walk toward the chair. She play with her phone while waiting for the hairstylist. "Ms, gonna dye your hair. So, you can take a nap because it take a long time." the hairstylist said. Yeon Mi just nod her head and close her eyes.

Yeon Mi POV
"Yeonnie-yah, wake up." a hand shook my shoulder. I quickly wake up and rub my eyes. "Aigoo, are you that sleepy? Hurry up we are done for the hair and make up. Let's go home." Seungwoo oppa said. Done? I look at the mirror in front of me. "Wow, this is me? Oppa, this is really me? You did not put any mask on my face, right?" I ask. "Of course this is you, Yeon Mi." he said and pinch my cheek. "Auch! It's hurt." I said and pout. "Then, it is your real face." he said. This is really me? My plain black hair turn into this?

 This is really me? My plain black hair turn into this?

"Yeonnie, stop looking at the mirror like that. Believe me, you are pretty." Seungwoo oppa said and pat my head. "Thank you." I said and grin.

We walk out from the salon. I keep clingy on Seungwoo oppa's arm. "Let's take a selca." I said. He take out his phone. "One, two three." he said push the button. We took so many photos and one of that is oppa peck on my cheek. "Oppa, people who don't know us will think us as a couple." I said. "That is the point so, the girls will never flirt with me if I'm with you." he said and put his hand around my shoulder.

I look at my watch it's already 8pm. "Oppa let's go now. It's already 8 pm. Hurry up, old man." I said and run toward the car. "Yah! Becareful, Yeonnie." he shout and run after me. I hope the prom will go well.

Tbc...