chapter34

3rd Person POV
"Are you ok?" the boy ask Yeon Mi but she just keep her head down. "You know, you can tell me your problem. I can't judge you because I don't know you." he said again. "I feel pathetic. All the time, they lied to me." Yeon Mi said bitterly. "There are must be reason, right? Why they did it." Haruto said. Yeon Mi keep silent. "You know, I also having hard time. You, me and everyone have their own problem. But it is how life work." he said. "Life? I don't feel like living anymore. There are no one for me anymore." she mutter. "What is your name?" he ask her. "Yeon Mi" she said and look at him weirdly. He then look her in the eyes.

"Then live your life for me, Yeon Mi noona."

_____________________________________

Yeon Mi POV
Then, here I am. Standing in the front door of the hospital. "Miss Yeon Mi! There you are. We are so worried looking for you." shout one of the nurse. "I'm just walking around." I said quietly. "At least let us know, especially in the night like this." she said again. I just nod my head walk inside.

I sit on my bed as the nurse connect the iv drip to my hand again. My mind was full with the conversation I had with him, Haruto. "Then live your life for me, Yeon Mi noona."  When he said that, I was stunned a little bit and no words come out from my mouth. He just smile at me while standing up and hold his hand out for me. For the first time in a while I touch someone else as he held my hand while walking me back to the hospital. How did he know I'm from hospital? I want to ask him but I decided to just keep the silent. When we arrived in front the hospital, he ask for my phone.

"Miss Yeon Mi, you are done. Do you want something to eat?" the nurse said as she cut me from the thought. I just shake my head and mutter a small thank you. I look at my phone look at the contact. I smile a little looking at a certain contact.

'The Handsome Haruto'

_____________________________________
"Good morning, Yeon Mi." the doctor said as he walk into my room. I just look at him. "G-good morning." I said loud enough for him to hear. He look at me shock and I also shock at myself. I never talk to him unless it is really important. Then, I quickly look down.  "Thank you for answering me." he said. Then, we keep the checkup like usual.

I just reading any random book I found in this room. "Hi, Yena-ah." I look toward the door and see Jihoon oppa and Jeonghan oppa. I just look at them and nod my head. "How are you feeling now, Yena?" Jeonghan oppa said as he sit beside me. I nod my head at him. "Yena-yah, there are someone want to to meet you. Can he come in?" Jihoon oppa said to me. I just nod my head. Then, I look toward the door as someone open it. "Yeon Mi." he said. I look at him then quickly look away. It is him, Jeon Wonwoo.

"I know you hate me, but please hear me this time. Yeon Mi, the thing we did to you in the past, I really regret it. I hate myself for what I had done to you. I felt so stupid. Why I had to break an innocent girl like you? I really regret all my action that I willing to move here to change myself. Did you know how I felt when I saw for the first time here? I really thank the god for giving me the second chance to repay the wrong I did to you. I really want to hug you and begging for your forgiveness. But my mind blank when I found out that you lost your memories. I cowardly try to make sure you did not remember the past and to make a new memory with you. Because I so afraid that you will never forgive me. I'm so scared, Yeon Mi. I'm scared that the person I love will hate me. I know it too late to realise, but after you gone I realised that I actually love you." He said while sobbing hard. I slowly look at him and saw how he sincerely crying for forgiveness.

"Please don't cry.." I said as my hand move to wipe his tears. He look at me and hold my hand that touch his cheek like his life depended on it. "I know it is selfish of me to say this but, I want to live longer with you. Please Yeon Mi, can you done the surgery. If you done it, I will do anything you ask. I can also stop showing myself in front of you. I just want you to live a happy life." He said while looking at me. My eyes get teary from his words. A part of me want him to get out from this room but another part of me told me that I miss the person in front of me. "I don't know if I could forgive you. It may take more time for me. I also want to live but I'm scare, what if that surgery fail?" I said as tears streaming down. Then he hug me tight. The room was filled with our sobbing sound. I know what he think, he also scared like me. Course we know that, there are nothing impossible.

Hi guys🥳, it's been a long time since I updated this story. I was busy with my uni assignment but I finally free during my semester break. So I will try my best to update but don't expect so much, ok. Thanks for waiting and read this story. I luv you 😘😘