chapter2

Yeon Mi POV
Appa walk with me to my class. He did not want me to lost again. "Excuse me, Mrs Park your class have a new student." appa said and push me to enter the class.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jang Yeon Mi immida. I hope can be friend with you guys." I introduce myself. "You can seat beside Hansol." Mrs Park said. "Nae" I go to the table. My seatmate is sleeping so I did not see his face. Suddenly he awake and look at me. Oh! He one of the boys. He look at me and then smirk.

"Hi, baby girl" he whisper to my ear while put his hand around my shoulder. I push his hand. "Stop it." We continue learning again.

Ress time
All student already walk to the cafeteria and I walk alone. I hold my tray and then a boy take my tray while another boy drag me to their table. It's the boys from this morning.

"Auch!" I shout while rub my hand. "Sit and eat here" Hansol said. "Why? I can go other table." I about to run away but someone stop me. "Walk away and your hand will be more hurt." the boy said. "I don't even know you guys." I said and pout. "I'm Seungcheol." the person who put his hand on my shoulder this morning. "I'm Wonwoo" the boy who has sharp eyes. "I'm Mingyu" the tall guy. "You know me" Hansol said.

"Yeon Mi." I said shortly. We start eat. They start throw any question to me and I just answer it. They look like a normal boys but why Kang appa warn me to not be friend with them. After eat, I excuse myself and walk to toilet.

Wonwoo POV
She walk away. "Hyung, are we still in our mission?" Vernon ask. "Why not, she seem easy to be fooled." I said and smirk. "Maybe we should be friendly and make her fall to us first before dump her." S.coups hyung said.

"I'm excited!" Mingyu said. "But let's have fun before dump her." I said and smirk. "I will take it as always." Mingyu said. What his mean is a kiss. I don't know why but he like to take their first kiss.
"Let's skip class after this. I'm bored." Coups hyung said. We all nod and walk away.

_______________
3rd POV
Yeon Mi walk to her class. All girl give her a death glare. "Yah! New student, on your first day already flirt with guy? " A girl said and slam Yeon Mi's table. "What are you mean?" Yeon Mi ask back. "Don't act innocent! We all see you eating with the boys at the cafeteria."she said.

"Are you mean Seungcheol sunbaenim and the others? They force me to eat with them! And I never flirt with any boys." Yeon Mi said and walk away from the class.

Tbc...
If you read this story try read my another story