chapter29

3rd person POV
"Yena-yah! Wake up. You gonna be late if you not wake up right now." Seungwoo said as he open the door. Yena whine and cover her face using the blanket by the sudden loud. "I don't want to go school" Yena mutter with her sleepy voice. "Nope, you are going." Seungwoo said. "Oppa, please. Just for today, I'm not feeling well." she said. "Tell me the reason why you don't want to go today." Seungwoo said as he sit on the bed. "I just feel like want to skip." Yena said. Seungwoo sigh. "This the first and the last I let you skip without any reason. Now get out from your bed and take a bath." he said.

"Thank you, oppa. You never let me down." Yena said and hugging him. "If only you know." Seungwoo mumble to himself. "What?" she ask. "Nothing. After shower come down to eat breakfast and your medicine." he said and walk out the room. As soon as he shut the door. He slowly lean on the door while shutting his eyes. "It's have been months. Uncle, I don't know how to tell her. I know I have to tell her but I'm scare. What if she also will leave me?" Seungwoo mumble as tears running down his cheek. When he heard footstep he quickly wipe his tears and walk down.

________________________________________

After eat, Yena watch movies in the living room with Seungwoo. "Oppa, are you off today?" Yena ask. "Yeah, why? You don't want  me to stay with you?" he answer. "Nothing. Thank you for company me today." Yena said as she hug him. After one movie end, Seungwoo walk to his room to do his work. Yena keep watching the movie even she did not really focus on it. Suddenly her phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello?? Are you kidding me Jang Yena! Where are you?"

"Home"

"Oh, home. HOME?! Are you forgot you are the one who help Mingyu hyung!"

"You don't have to shout, Seungkwan oppa. I'm sure he have another girl who is willing to help him."

"But it's your job, Yena. Come here now."

"It's already late, oppa. Just enjoy your time there."

"Don't make me go there and force you, Yena. I will wait for you here."

Before Yena could answer him, he already hang up. Yena sigh and walk toward Seungwoo's room. "Oppa, could you send me to the school?" she ask. "Why? I thought you want to stay at home today." Seungwoo ask. "Seungkwan oppa force me." Yena said and pout. "Then, go change your outfit. I also have go to my office for sudden meeting." Seungwoo said as he close his laptop.

Yena POV
I'm sighing while looking for my outfit. "I really don't want to go there. I wish I could choke Seungkwan oppa for this." I mumble as I change my outfit.

______________________________________

As soon as I reach the school, I walk toward the court because all of them already there. I could feel eyes on me but I ignore, because of course they will look at me, the girl who did not come to school this morning suddenly show up. I quickly walk toward the others as soon as I see them on the corner of the court.

I walk to quickly that make me tripped by my own leg. Luckily one of them catch me. "Oh my god, are you ok Yena." Dino oppa ask as he prevent me from fall. I nod my head and mutter a small thank you. "Look who decide to show up." Seungkwan oppa said while rolling his eyes. "I wish your eyes disappear." I said at him. "Yena, sit here beside me." Joshua oppa said. "You guys take day off?" I ask him and Jeonghan oppa. "Yeah, I meant it's have been a while for us to take a day off." Jeonghan said. I nod my head. "Yena-yah, why you did not come to school this morning?" Woozi oppa ask me. "I'm don't feeling well." I said. "Really? Are you ok now? Did you hurt or something?" Hoshi oppa ask me worriedly while Dk oppa cupped my face and checking me if I'm hurt.

"I'm ok, don't worry to much. Thank you for worried about me." I said. "But you know, you" "don't have much time? I know." I cut off Jun oppa with a small smile. Dino oppa quickly walk toward me and hug me. "Please don't talk like that, Yena. You know we all love you." he said. "I'm sorry, there are so many thing in my mind lately make me stress." I said and look down. "It's ok. Just don't stress yourself ok?" Woozi oppa said and pat my head.

"Ok, now all of you take a sit as the game going to start." Seungkwan oppa said. I look at opposite of the court. All of the player are warming up. He doing just fine there. "I will go first, bye." Seungkwan oppa said. I wish him a small goodluck before he run toward his seat.

___________________________________________

3rd Person POV
The game starting with their team precede with 2-0. Then, when the second round. The enemy start to play more aggressive. They will push the other team while their members hide the scene from the judge. The game become more intense as the team keep pushing their enemy. I sigh and look at my phone. I quickly look up as I heard a shout. I look toward the court and saw someone lie down while holding his leg. "Oh my god! Time out! Mingyu hyung!??" Seungkwan oppa shout at the mic. My eyes widen. Then the member take him to sit on the bench.

"Let's go to, Mingyu." Hoshi oppa said. We all stand up and walk toward him.

Mingyu POV
"Mingyu, you can't continue. Hajoon will take your place." My coach said. "No sir, I still can. I'm fine." I said as I hiss in the pain. "That's not sound fine to me" our coach said again. "Please sir, let me continue this game. I'm going be ok." I beg him. "No Mingyu, you will make your ankle worse. The player who push you already out the game." Eunwoo said to me. "I know but I have to win the game. I really have." I said to them. "Listen to your coach, Mingyu sunbaenim." a voice said. I quickly look at my back and saw Yeon Mi with the others.

"But I promise you." I said. "Promise meant to be broken. It's better you go to the clinic room and rest." she said. I just hung my head down. "Let's go hyung, let me us bring you there." Vernon said as he help me stand up. We walk toward the room in silent. "I'm mess up, Vernon." I said. "Why you so serious with this game? I thought it's just a friendly game." he ask me. "Yeon Mi said she will try to forgive me if I did great on the game. But now, it's only the beginning but I already here with this hurt foot." I said. "Hyung, I'm sure she still care about your health even the promise you did. It's Yeon Mi the girl we talking about, the girl who is too innocent and naive for us to broke." he said and smile sadly.

Then, he help me lay down on the bed. "The nurse is not here, let me search for bandage." Vernon said. After he finish treat my ankle, he sit beside me while looking at his phone. "You can go enjoy yourself, Vernon. I'm not a kid anymore. I will take care my self." I said and slightly push him away. "Ok, I will ask someone to bring your bag here. I will come back with some food after all the thing end." he said and walk out.

______________________________________

I look out the window as I saw the students walking around while having fun. "Meanwhile, I stuck here alone." I mumble. "You have to rest not talking to yourself." a voice said. I look at the door and find Yeon Mi there. "W-what are you doing here?" I ask her. "Hansol ask me to give your bag." she said and put the bag on my side. Then, we stay silent. "I'm sorry." I said, break the silent. "Why?" she ask me. "I can't win the game today." I said. "It's nothing important." she said and stand up to leave the room. "But it's important to me! This the only way you could forgive me." I shout.

She just stood beside the door did not looking at me. "I'm really sorry, Yeon Mi. I was blind with revenge for girls. I thought all  girl are same, who will use me for money and left me after they bored. I never knew that there are many more innocent girls out there like you that did not deserve this. I'm sorry." I said as tears running down my cheek. I look down because I feel ashamed.

A hand wipe my tears. "I also scare if you will lie to me again. But I will believe that these tears are evidence of your sincere." she said and smile. "Are you forgive me?" I ask. "Yes, I already forgive you when you apologise to me back then." she said. I smile at her muttering a small thank you. It's feel like a huge burden on my shoulder are gone.

"So, let's start again. My name is Kim Mingyu." I said and hold out my hand. "I'm Jang Yeon Mi." she held my hand and smile.

Tbc...