chapter15

After a year....
Yeon Mi / Yena POV
A year already passed but I still can't remember all the things but just a few of them. But it is ok because I really happy in Busan. I got some new friends. One of them is Lee Chan. I call him Dino. "Yah! What are you dreaming about, Jang Yena?" a hand smack my head. "Yah! Boo Seungkwan, it's hurt." I said and pout while glare at him. "Yah? I'm older than you ok." He said. "It's just 10 month older." I said. "Well, if it more than one, then it is many." He said and roll his eyes.

"Gosh, I hate him." I said. "Yena, you know right? He always like that." Hoshi said. I just nod my head. "Yena-yah, why you don't friend with you girl classmates?" The8 said. "I want to but they too complicated to me." I said and pout. "What do you meant?" Dk ask. "Everytime they hang out the place will be the mall. Why they loved shopping so much?" I ask and look at Jihoon. "Why look at me? I don't know." Jihoon said.

"You hate shopping but your cloth all are good and branded." Dino said. "You don't know? That all Seungwoo hyung bought for her." Seungkwan said. "Ah, did you guys heard about the new transfer student?" Jun ask. "Student? But it already May." I said. "I know, it's the same year with Hoshi, Jun and Woozi hyung. Tomorrow he will transfer." Dino said. "Where did you heard it?" I ask. "The girl in our class talk about it." he said. "I miss Jeonghan and Joshua oppa." I said. "They just graduate last year. I heard that they work on a cafe. Maybe we can visit them sometime." The8 said. "Thank you, The8 oppa." I said and hug his arm. From the start I entered the school, I already close with them because they are the one who guide me around the school. I don't know why but I felt that I more comfortable with guys than girls.

_____________________________________
Wonwoo POV
"Jeon Wonwoo, are you already finish packing your bag?" mom ask me. I just nod my head before walk out. It's already been a year after the accident. A year I did not see her face. A year that I don't know how is she.

A few days after the accident. Vernon tell us that their teacher inform that Yeon Mi already transfer to another school. I never get chance to apologise to her. I start thinking that is Scoups hyung fault. The friendship between us slowly part away. It's not like be cut the friendship but there a wall have built between us.

I walk until reach the arcade. "Oh, Wonu hyung. You are late. You have pay for today." Vernon said as he look at me. "Ok." I said and roll my eyes. "How is your work?" I ask Scoups. "Well, it's not bad. At least I can make some money for myself." he said. He work at one of the cafe here as a barista. I just nod my head. We all playing for the rest day.

"Hyung, it's already late. Let's go home." Mingyu said. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." Vernon said. "We can't see each others anymore." I said. "What do you meant, Wonwoo?" Scoups said. "I have to move to Busan. My dad had to transfer there." I said. "When you will go there?" Vernon ask. "This night." I said. "Can't you not go there hyung?" Mingyu ask me. "Kim Mingyu, I just move to Busan. I will come here when school holidays." I said. "Well, I think it is a good bye?" Scoups said and show me his fist. I bump my fist with his. They hug me. I pull from the hug and walk away.

"Hyung! Don't forget to tell me if you find any pretty girls there." Mingyu shout. I just shake my head. I don't think I will ever find a girl like Yeon Mi.

____________________________________
3rd Person POV
Wonwoo sigh as he look at the school. He never thought that he will move in the middle of his senior year. He walk through the hallways to the school office. He could feel that people are staring and talking about him but he decide to ignore it.

"Excuse me, I'm the transfer student." he said as he walk into the office. "Oh, let me take your schedule." the officer said. I just nod my head. "Ok, you are in 5-1 class. Here is your schedule. Have a nice day." the officer said. I just nod my head and bow a little.

I walk toward my class and I can see the the first class already start. I knock on the door. "Sir, I'm the new student." I said. "Oh, really? Come in." he said. I walk into the class. I could feel that the girls are looking at me. All the girls are same except for Yeon Mi. "Introduce your self." The teacher said. "My name is Jeon Wonwoo. I'm from Seoul." I said. "Ok.Wonwoo, I'm Mr Kim. Your homeroom teacher. You can go and sit beside, Jun." he said. I just nod my head and walk to my place.

"Soonyoung, as the class monitor I want you to guide Wonwoo around the school." Mr Kim said. The guy in front of me nod his head. We continue learning.

"Ok, that is for today. You guys may recess" Mr Kim said. I packing my things before put it into my back. "So, Hi wonwoo. My name is Wen Junhui but Jun for short." the guy beside me said. I just nod my head. The two in front of us also turn toward us. "I'm Kwon Soonyoung but you can call me Hoshi. This guy is Lee Jihoon but we call him as Woozi." Hoshi said. "I'm Wonwoo but my old friends call me Wonu." I said.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Hoshi said excitedly. He remind me of Mingyu. We arrived at the cafeteria. I get my food and searching for table. "Let's sit here." Woozi said. "So, Wonwoo. May I know why you are transferring here?" Jun ask. "My father had to move here because of his work." I said. "When did you arrived here?" Hoshi ask. "I arrived last night." I said. "Then, do you want to hang out with us? I can show you the interesting place in Busan. You just have to tell me what you want to see and do." Hoshi said proudly.

"Yah, this is not even your hometown. Stop talking like you already live here for 10 years." Woozi said. I just laugh slightly. "Sorry if you find him annoying." Woozi said. "Never mind. He remind me one of my friend. A very talkative one." I said.

"Wonwoo-yah, let go looking around this school." Hoshi said and stand up. "Hoshi oppa!" suddenly I hear a voice calling Hoshi. "Why?" he ask. "You forgot to give me your money for the donation." she said. I look at the girl. Her black a little wavy hair. I look at her face and froze.
I'm not dreaming, right? Even if I dreaming, please don't wake me up.

This is Yeon Mi, right?

Tbc....