chapter1

Yeon Mi POV
Haish, today is my first day for my new school. "Yeonnie-ah stop dreaming and let's go to your school." appa said. I like my old school but appa said that the is too strict for me. I agree with that because they will punish us if do even a little mistake.

"Yeon Mi, I'm sorry but I can't bring you to the office. I have a meeting. Just ask other student where the office, got it? And for your information the principle is Mr Kang so you can ask anything at him." appa said. "Kang appa? It's been a long time since Yeonnie see him. Ok, I will ask the student. Bye." I kiss appa cheeck and went out from the car.

At the school building
3rd person POV
Yeon Mi walk carelessly because she did not know wheres the office. She want to ask other student but there no student. She look at her watch. "It's already 8:30 am, that's why there are any student here." she talk to herself.

She still looking for the office until did not realise a group of student infront of her and bump to one of them."Aww!" she shout. Yeon Mi bow and about to walk away when a boy grab her wrist. She look at them. "What?" she ask with her innocent face. "You did not said sorry and who are you? A lost kitten?" the tall guy ask her.

"I already bow at you guys. Who am I? No need to know. Lost kitten? I'm a person...." she talk back. The boys laugh at her naive answer. "So, where are you going babe?" the boy who grab her hand ask. "This school office. Babe? Don't call me like that. If you guys kind, please take me there." she said while give puppy eyes. "Well we not that kind but it's not wrong to help a lost naive girl, right hyung?" a foreign looking boy said. "Right, let's go" the other one said and put his hand on her shoulder.

S.coups POV
We walk out from the rooftop. Yes, we skip class again. Well it doesn't matter because we are badboy. We walk through the hallway until a girl bump to me. I'm about to say something when she bow and tried to walk away. Luckily Wonwoo have grab her wrist. "What?" she ask us. "You did not said sorry and who are you? A lost kitten?" Mingyu said while smirk. 

"I already bow at you guys. Who am I? No need to know. Lost kitten? I'm a person...." she said with an innocent face. This girl such a naive girl. Me and other boys laugh at her answer. I can see she a little bit pout. "So, where are you going babe?"  Wonwoo ask her after realise we laugh too much.

"This school office. Babe? Don't call me like that. If you guys kind, please take me there." if we kind? But we are badboy."Well we not that kind but it's not wrong to help a lost naive girl, right hyung?" Vernon said. "Right, let's go" I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

We walk until reach the office. Infront of the door we see Mr Kang with a worried face. "Oh, new student. I though you lost." he said and pull her from me. "Well you did not anything at her, right? Btw, thanks and you may go back to your class." he sentence make us smirk. "Well we not do anything at her YET. " Vernon said. We all laugh and walk away. 

Yeon Mi POV
"Appa, are you ok?" I ask Kang appa. He look pale after talk with the boys. "Yeon Min, did they do anything at you?" appa ask. I shake my head. "But they call me lost kitten. So, I talk to them that I'm a person but they laugh." I said. Appa sigh. "Starting from now don't be close with them, ok?" appa said with serious tone. "Why?" I confuse. "Just don't. You too naive Yeon Mi-ah." he said. I just nod. "But, can you tell me the reason?" I ask

"they is too dangerous for you.."

Tbc...

Annyeong! How do you think about my new story? I hope you guys can vote for it. If you read this story please read my others story.