chapter17

Scoups POV
"Seungcheol-ah, you can take your break." My boss said. It's already a few month after Wonwoo moved. Honesty, we not really close like the old us. They are busy with their school and I'm busy with my part time job. We also did not live together anymore. But they still visiting me at the cafe always especially for free drink.

Vernon dad not really in a good condition. He have to take care of him. Mingyu and I also did not really in a good term after we fought about Yeon Mi. But he will awkward with me if just two of us, if all of us together he just a normal Mingyu. So, we agree to live at our parents home. But I still live at that home alone because my parents in abroad. Yeon Mi, that name is lingering in my head. The boys once told me that I was heartless for hurting Yeon Mi when we fought. But they did not know the guilty actually bloom in my mind.  

I don't know why I hurt her. I feel stupid to take my anger about a died person on other person. My ego is bigger than my head. That's what Hyemi once told me. But I can't denied it because it is true.

________________________________________
"Seungcheol-ah." My boss call me as soon as my shift end. "Yeah, boss?" I look at him. "Can you come to my office for a moment? After you change your cloth." he said. I just nod my head.

"What he going to talk about?" I mumble. I quickly change my cloth and walk toward his office. I knock on the door. "Come in." he said. I walk into the room and take sit in front of him. "Seungcheol, you are a good barista. But I want you to help me." he said. "What can I help you?" I ask. "Well, I want you to be barista at one of our cafe in Busan." he said. "Busan?" I ask. "Yeah, Busan. I hope you can help me." he said. "But that's meant I have to move." I said. "Yeah. Don't worry about that. I have a house there, you can stay there because no want are there." he said.

"Boss, can you give me a little time? I will call you this night for the decision." I said. "Ok. You may go home now." he said. I walk out from the room. I quickly open my phone.

S.SC
Guys, where are you now?

K.MG
We at PC room. Why?

S.SC
Can you guys come home now? I have something to tell you.

C.H
Ok.

3rd person POV
"So, what you want to tell us?" Mingyu said as they all sit on the sofa. "My boss want me to transfer." Scoups said. "What? That meant you will leave us." Vernon said with frown. "Where?" Mingyu ask. "Busan." Scoups answer. "Wonwoo hyung also in Busan. Then, two of us will in Busan while me stuck with him in Seoul? It's not fair." Vernon said. "Stuck with me? Then, don't search for me when recess anymore." Mingyu said and glare at Vernon.

"How I'm gonna leave you guys if you guys still like this. I know if I leave, you guys don't have a good hyung who can hear all of your story about what happen in school." Scoups said. "Then, bring us too." Mingyu said and make puppy eyes. "Hyung, are you crazy?" Vernon ask him. "What? I'm serious. What if Coups hyung get to see Wonu hyung? I miss him." Mingyu pout.

"I think it's a good idea." Scoups hyung said. "Really?" Mingyu ask. "Well, my boss said that I will stay at his home there. Maybe I can ask him if it's ok for you guys to live with me." he said. "So, we just have to ask our parent." Vernon said. "Well, my parent will give a yes because they really trust Scoups hyung." Mingyu said. "Well, I don't know about mine." Vernon said.

____________________________________
"Yena-ah!" Seungkwan shout as him walk toward Yena. "You so loud, Seungkwan oppa." Yena said. Seungkwan roll his eyes before hit Yena's head. "Ouch, oppa!" Yena glare at him. The others just laugh at them. Yena fix her hair until a hand stop her. Wonwoo, fix Yena's bang hair. "Oh, what scar is this?" He ask. "Ah, I get this when I accident last year." she said. Wonwoo just nod his head.

"Guys, can you stop come here all day?" Joshua said as him bring their drinks. "Why? I know you like us here." Hoshi said. "But you guys too loud. You may distrub other customers." Joshua said again. "We promise that we will not too loud again. Hyung don't prevent us from coming here." Dino said and pout. "Just, let them Jisoo. It's normal for kids to loud." a voice suddenly said. "Sir, annyeonghaseyo." Joshua said bow. "Look, your boss also don't mind us loud." Seungkwan said.

"Jisoo, in a few day a new barista will come. I hope you can take care of him." the boss said. Joshua just nod his head. The boss about to walk away but he suddenly stop. "Go get them any cakes they want. My treat." He said before walk away. "I love you boss-nim." Hoshi shout.

Wonwoo POV
"Wonwoo oppa, are you ok?" Yena ask me. "Yeah, I'm ok don't worry" I said. She just nod her head before eat her cake. I just look at her. For these passes months, I really felt that Yena is Yeon Mi. Her favourite food, animal, colour and books are same with Yeon Mi. Even her height and weight similar with Yeon Mi. Her face really look like her except her hair shorter than Yeon Mi's.

But, why her name is Han Yena? Is she really Yeon Mi or I'm just miss her damn so much.
"Guys, let's go to mall after this." The8 said. "What? Are you a girl, hyung?" Seungkwan ask. "What? I just want to buy some new clothes." The8 said and glare at Seungkwan. "I'm ok with that. Jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung shift also will end in a few minutes." Dino said. The others just nod their head.

"Yena, how about you?" Woozi ask her. "Erm, I will call oppa first." she said before reach her phone. I look at the phone. It's not the phone that Yeon Mi use. Yeon Mi also don't have any brother. Wonwoo, don't get your hope high. "Yey, oppa said I can come along with you guys." Yena said and smile. "Really, it's been long time we all hang out to mall together." Jun said. "What do you meant?" I ask. "Ah, Yena hard to get permission from her brother." DK said. "Why?" I ask her. "Well, oppa afraid that I will accident again. And lost my memories again." she said and pout.

"What do you meant with lost memories again?" I ask her. "Ah, the accident last year make me lost all my memories but I already remember it even though not all of them. But I will live like this." She said.

Skip time ~~
________________________________________
After a few hours in the shopping mall we finally go home. "Wow, I don't know we spend 4 hours shopping." Hoshi said. "Yeah, time passes quickly." Seungkwan said. "Kwannie, who do you think a girl now?" The8 ask while eyeing Seungkwan's shopping bags. "Ah hyung, it's not like we always go shopping." he said and grin. Me and the others just laughing.

Suddenly Yena's phone is ringing. "Oh, oppa. I'm right in front of the mall. Ok, see you." She said. "Why?" Dino ask. "Oppa is coming to fetch me." she said and smile. We just standing there talking while waiting for Yena's oppa. Then, a black car stop in front of us. "Yena-yah." a man come out from the car shout. "Oppa." Yena said and hug him. "Hyung, long time no see." Hoshi said they did brother hug. "Seungkwan, shopping so much today, huh?" the man ask Seungkwan. I look at the man face. He look familiar. "Seungwoo hyung." Seungkwan whine. The others laughing.

"Oh, I see a new face here." he said as he look at me. "I'm Jeon Wonwoo." I said. "I'm Han Seungwoo, Yena's cousin." he said. I just nod my head. "Guys, I think we should go first. Yena go hug your oppas." Seungwoo hyung said. Yena walk toward us and hugging us one by one. Then, they leave.

Seungwoo. Why the name is familiar to me? Why I think I had seen him before? "Wonu, what are you thinking about?" Jeonghan hyung ask me. "Nothing. Just I think that guy is familiar." I said. All of them look at me. "Maybe you saw he in any article. You know he a CEO of a big company." Woozi said. I just nod my head. But I know that not the reason he familiar to me. I think I have seen him before but I don't know where and when. Think, Wonwoo think. Suddenly, I stop walking. "Why hyung?"

"That guy, I saw him before. He know something about Yeon Mi."

Tbc....

I miss Scoups 🙁.....