chapter4

Yeon Mi POV
I walk into my class alone because I think I'm too early today. I decide to take a nap. I'm in a good dream until a hand poke my cheek lightly. "What?" I look at the person and it is Hansol.

"Yah, why are you so early?" He ask me. "Did you really have to know?" I rolled my eyes. "Of course, because you are my friend" he said. What kind of person that force someone to be his friend? Such a fake....

"If you said something bad at me in your mind, you better apologise right now." He said. "Aniya, I just said 'you are the kind of person that want something even have to force'....it is wrong?" I rise my brow. He just silent.

Vernon POV
"Aniya, I just said 'you are the kind of person that want something even have to force'....it is wrong?" she ask innocently. How can this girl be too naive? Honesty, I don't know why Coups hyung really want to played with her heart. 

"Yah! Why are you spacing out? Are you ok?" She said and slightly touch my hand. I don't why, but my heart felt weird. "Gwenchana, just go...I will skip class for today...." I said and walk away.

Skip time
I walk toward my class. "Yah!Chwe Hansol, let's go to the library after school." Yeon Mi said. I give her what-the face. Why she want me to go to library? "You are my partner for science." She pout. "Wea? Shiro?" I ask.

"Erm, neomu shiro....you have to help me....I don't wanna be alone for this project" She said. "But why?" I ask. "Cause you said that I'm your FRIEND." she said. "Ok, I will see you at the library." I pat her head and walk away. To where? Skip class of course.

3rd POV
Yeon Mi smile sheepily. "Maybe it's not hurt to be friend with him" she said alone. After class end, she quickly walk toward the library. "Oh, you here." She said when she saw Vernon. "I'm here too" Wonwoo said. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" She bow to him.

The two start doing their work. They do like Wonwoo is just a shadow. "Yah, I'm still here ok? Fine, I'm going first" Wonwoo saif and walk out

Wonwoo POV
They make me never exist in their life. I never see Vernon like this. He never do any work. The more is team project. He always make his partner to do it alone.

"I hope..he never forget the main reason we ask him to be friend with her"  

Tbc...