chapter35

3rd Person POV

Just like another day, Yeon Mi just looking out the window. She officially stop attending school because of her health. Her room leaving is to quiet that the sound of her heartbeat machine can be hear clearly. The surgery, that was the last thing appears in her mind since the last time she met with Wonwoo which was last week. Since that day, she avoid to meet anyone. The only person who allowed to meet her are the nurse and the doctor. She just looking out at the sky without any expression on her face. She was numb, no longer feeling any emotions. Her body slowly turn more skinny. Her eyes no longer shine with bright energy just a blank empty eyes. Her pinky rosey cheek now lose the colour and her reddish lip slowly turning pale.

I miss my parents

If I die, I will meet them, right?

I want to end all this pain

I can't bare with this pain anymore

I want to die

Please, let me die

Suddenly there is a knock on her door that snap her to reality. Yeon Mi just look at the door. The nurse peek her head through the door while smile at her. "May I come in to your check up?" She ask. Yeon Mi just stay silent for a few moments before nod her head. The room was filled with silent as the nurse doing her work without any words. "Miss, you have been in this room for a few days. How about we take a walk outside?" She ask. Yeon Mi shake her head as she afraid that she will meet the others. "I promise, only you and me." The nurse try to persuade her. Yeon Mi just nod her head. The she help her wearing an outerwear to cover her hospital outfit.

___________________________________________

Yeon Mi POV

I just slowly walk around the park while looking around. The wind slowly blowing my hair. I felt a little bit better as I get the fresh air. The smell of flowers and sound of birds keep my mind in peace. I miss this feeling, the feeling of freedom. The time when I still can do anything without any hesitation. The sound of children laughing cheerfully make my heart warm. I was like those kids once time ago. I look at the ice cream parlor. "Miss, there are ice cream parlor over there. Let me buy you some ice cream. Don't worry, this will be secret between us." The nurse said while smiling. I envy of her, she can smiling all she wants without any thoughts. I just sit on one of the bench while waiting for her. When I look the opposite roads there are familiar faces. The faces that I never thought I will see again.

"Mom...dad.." I mumble as I quickly stand up and walk towards the road. I ignore my surroundings and only focus on those familiar faces. I scared they will vanish if I take my eyes off. "Mom! Dad!" I shout as I quickly walk across the road. But they can't hear me. I quickly walk without care about the traffic lights. Their body slowly disappeared. "No! Mom, dad wait for me!!" I shout as I run across the road. The sound of car horn snapped me into the reality. I look around in panic as I realised I'm in the middle of road.

It is the time for me?

Are you finally let me die?

Mom and dad come to fetch me, right?

Finally, I can close my eyes

Thank you for everything

I close my eyes tight to feel the pain, only to feel someone pull me into his arms. "Are you crazy, Jang Yeon Mi?! Are you trying to kill yourself now?!" A familiar voice shout at me. No, I must die. I can't be alive again. "No, no I want to die!! Please let me die! I'm begging you. I want my family." I shout as tears streaming down my cheeks. I can feel eyes on me. I look around, it is them, all of them. I look at the person who hold me, Choi Seungcheol. I quickly push him away. I tried to run the road again just to be held again. "Yena!! Please, stop it! Calm down, let go back to the hospital." It is him my cousin, Han Seungwoo. "I can't, why not just let me die? I'm tired with all of this. I can't bare with the pain anymore. So please, just let me die. I'm begging you." I said while looking at them.

"Noona?" A voice said.

I quickly look at him, Haruto. I run towards him and hug him all I might. "Please help me, Haru-yah." I whisper to him before all turning black...

Tbc...

Hi guys 😊... A new update for this story. I'm in dilemma to chose the main character for this story. So, can you guys help me? Just vote who you want as the main lead through the comments. Your vote will help me alot🥹

Scoups

Wonwoo

Mingyu

Vernon

Haruto (?)(Idk if this make sense since it is svt fanfic )