chapter16

3rd Person POV
"Yena-yah, there are new student here." Woozi said. "Oh, anyeonghaseyo I'm Han Yena." she said. Wonwoo just froze in his place. "Yah." Jun touch his shoulder. Wonwoo get his sense back and bow awkwardly. "Oppa, can you help me with something?" Yena ask Hoshi. "Sorry, I have to show him around." Hoshi said and put his hand around Wonwoo's shoulder. "Oh, it's ok. I will force Seungkwan oppa to help me. Bye!" Yena said and run away. "Yena, becareful!" Woozi shout.

"Who is that girl?" Wonwoo suddenly ask. "Yena." Hoshi said. "I know that. I meant what your relationship with her?" He ask again. "Ah, Yena is like our little sister. We knew each other last year." Jun said. "She transfer last year?" Wonwoo ask. "Yeah, are you already interested at her?" Hoshi tease. "Nothing." Wonwoo said.
For all day, Hoshi show Wonwoo around the school.

Wonwoo POV
I walk beside Hoshi as he show me around. But my mind keep thinking about the girl. "Yah! Do you even heard me? What are you thinking about?" Hoshi suddenly poke my waist. "Sorry." I said. "Let's go to the garden. Maybe you can let your mind." he said. We walk until we reach the school garden. There are only a few students there.

"Hoshi-yah, do you ever like someone?" I ask. "Why?" he ask. "Nothing. What is the meant if we keep see other peoples as the girl we like?" I ask again. "It's meant you really love her and miss her." He said. "Who you keep thinking about? A girl in Seoul?" he ask again. "Aniya. Just a girl that I don't even know where she is now." I said.

"Let's not be sad. How about you hang out with us after this? I want to introduce you to my other friends." Hoshi said. "Ok. It's not like I have other friend than you guys." I said.

Yena/YeonMi POV
Kring~~
Finally the bell us ringing. I quickly pack my thing. "Seungkwan oppa, Dino oppa hurry up." I said. "Yah, Yena. The gate will not run away." Seungkwan scoff. "I know but the time is walking away. Mehrong." I said and show my tongue. "Yah! Han Yena!" Seungkwan shout and ran after me. I running while laughing until I bump into someone.

"Ouch!" I shout as I fall on the cold floor. I look at the person I bump into. He is the boy that I met at cafeteria today. He offer me his hand. I shyly grab his hand as he help me stand up. "Yena, how many time I said don't running around?" The8 oppa said. I just pout. "But Seungkwan oppa start it first." I said. "Yah, you the one who start first. You said I'm so slow." Seungkwan said. "No, you start first" I said. "You." he said again. "Dino, can you tell us who start it first?" Jun ask.

"I don't know. They fighting without any reasonable reason." Dino said. "Now, apologise to each other." Woozi oppa said. "I'm sorry, Seungkwan oppa." I said and hug him. "Now, stop with your drama. Let's go to the cafe." Dk oppa said. Then, we all walk to the cafe.

3rd POV
They arrived to the cafe. Yena quickly push Seungkwan away and walk into the cafe first. "Oh, Yena." Joshua said and smile. Jeonghan who at the counter walk beside Joshua. "Oppa." Yena smile widely before walk toward them and hugging them.

"Han Yena, it's not like you not see them for years." Seungkwan said and roll his eyes. Yena glare at him. "I hate you." she said. "Oh, I love myself too." Seungkwan said. "Guys, take sit first." Joshua said. "Oh, I see a new face here." Jeonghan said as he look at Wonwoo. "Ah, my name is Jeon Wonwoo. I'm in the same class with Jun, Hoshi and Woozi." Wonwoo said. "You know all of them already?" Jeonghan ask. Wonwoo shake his head. "Guy, let's introduce ourselves.

"I'm Yoon Jeonghan."

"I'm Hong Jisoo but they call me Joshua."

"You already know me but I'm Jun."

"Kwon Hoshi here."

"Lee Jihoon"

"Lee Seokmin but I prefer Dk"

"I'm Xu Minghao but you can call me The8"

"I'm Jejudo guy. Boo Seungkwan."

"My name is Lee Chan but hyung can call me Dino"

"Han Yena is my name. I'm the youngest here."

They spend their time at the cafe until it's already late. "I really like hangout with you, Wonwoo hyung." Dino said. "Do you want join our group?" Dk ask. "If it's ok with you guys." Wonwoo said. "Oh, oppa already here. I'm going first oppa. Bye bye." Yena said before kiss their cheeks and walk away. Wonwoo freeze when Yena peck his cheek. "Yena still doing that?" Joshua ask. "Erm. Because Jeonghan hyung said that Yena should treat us as her brothers." Dino said. "Yena is too naive. She too precious to be broken" Hoshi said.

"Wonu hyung, are you ok?" The8 ask. "Are you shock because of Yena?" Seungkwan ask. "Yeah, a little bit." Wonwoo said. "You should comfortable yourself because it's always happen." Woozi said. "You guys really caring about her." Wonwoo said. "Of course. She the first girl that make us want to protect her." Jun said. "I still remember when we bumped into her on her first day. Suddenly she cried. I taught because Dino bump to her hard. We found out that because she lost in the school." Jeonghan said. All of them just chuckle.

"I remember when she said 'if you guys are kind, please show me the way to office room' while crying." Hoshi said. "Yena is most naive girl I ever met. That's why we want to protect her because innocent girl like her is precious." Woozi said.

Wonwoo POV
Naive? That's what we used to call Yeon Mi. The naive girl that could melt my heart. "Wonwoo-yah, tell us about yourself." Joshua said. "Hyung, it is ok for you to skip your work?" Dino ask. "It's ok, we only have 10 minutes before our shift end." Jeonghan said. "So, tell us about yourself." Seungkwan said.

"Well, I'm Jeon Wonwoo. I live with my parents now. In Seoul I lived with my friends." I said. "Talk about your friends." The8 said. "Well, the first one is Kim Mingyu. He one year younger than me. I think he a little bit similar with Hoshi." I said. "Handsome like me?" Hoshi ask. "Nope, talk a lot like you." I said. The others laugh as Hoshi pout. "Next is Hansol Vernon Chwe. He is mixed. He is the youngest. He the same year with Seungkwan and Dino. He might be weird but he is mature enough for his age." I said while remembering about Vernon.

"How many is your friend?" Dk ask. "There 3 of them. The last one is Choi Seungcheol. He just graduate last year. We really close to each other but our friendship now not in a good state." I said and smile sadly. "May I know why?" Seungkwan ask. "Well, because of a girl." I said. "So, it's the girl's fault? She ruined your friendship?" Woozi ask. "It's not her fault. What do you think I'm." I ask them. "Well, I think you a nice guy." Hoshi said. Should I tell them what I have done? What if they will not accept me after know my fault? Wonwoo, you already promise yourself that you want be a better one.

"Well, you taught is wrong." I said. They all look at me. "Actually I'm not a kind guy like what you think. I actually a part of group in our school call 'hot boys'. All we do is date and dump girls. I'm a player for the short. That's all what I do in my life until a girl come to my life. A pretty yet naive girl. She the one who open my heart about love. But I'm being a jerk, I broke her just like other girls. Now, I don't know where is she and my friendship with Seungcheol is a part away. I think this is the karma for me." I said and close my eyes. I really scare what kind of reaction they will give me.

A hand pat my shoulder. "Well, we understand you. Every people make mistakes, right?" Joshua said. "I really respect you, hyung. If I was you, I don't think I brave enough to share my mistake with others." Dino said. "Are you not hate me?" I ask. "Why should we hate you? It's the past. Beside, I think you want to change. Maybe you can open a new book here." Seungkwan said. "Thank you, guys." I said. "If I can ask, how is the girl?" Jun ask.

"Well, she is naive." I said. "Like Yena?" Seungkwan ask. "Well, more naive. She never said any savage word like Yena did to Seungkwan." I said. "Wah, there is a more naive girl than Yena? It's hard to believe it." Dk said. "Her face also look like Yena. That's why I did not really talk to Yena because she really look like her." I said. "What is her name?" Woozi ask.

"Jang Yeon Mi."

Tbc...