chapter30

Yena POV
Today is another day like usual, a school. I sigh and walk toward my locker. While I'm pick up my book, suddenly the speaker speak. "To all the students, please go to the hall". I sigh and drag myself there.

"Yena-yah! Sit here." a voice shout. I look toward the voice and see all of them already take their sit. I take a sit beside Hoshi oppa. "Thank you." I said to him. "Why you look sad?" They ask me. "I don't know, I just don't feel well." I said. "Hello students, today I call all of you to be here because I want to announce something. I know this event should be on next month but because something that can't be help we must done this event early." the principal said. What event? "We will have prom night next week. I know you guys have to prepare for the event so I will give you guys free days before the prom." He said again.

The word 'prom' ringing in my ears that make me having a hard time breathing. "Yena!?" I heard someone call my name before everyrhing turn black.

Hoshi POV
Really? They call us just to tell that the prom night will done next week? I about to talk with Yena beside me. "Yena? Are you ok?" I ask as she start shaking and her watch keep beeping. "Yena!" I shout as she suddenly faint. I quickly stand up and bring Yena to the clinic room.

"Yah, Kwon Hoshi. What happen?" Woozi ask as soon as they arrived. "I don't know. When the principal talk about prom she suddenly start panic and shaking." I said. "Prom!" Dino shout. "Yah! Be quite, you will wake her up." Woozi said and slap his shoulder. "Why are you shouting, Dino?" Jun ask him. "Did not the terrible things happen when prom?" he ask. "That is right." Vernon said and looking down. "Hey, don't feel ashamed. You guys already regret it, right?" I ask and pat Mingyu's shoulder. "Ah, where I am?" Yena suddenly wake up and sit down. "Hey, slowly Yena. You just passed out." Woozi said and bring her some water. "Why?" she ask. "The prom night?" Dino said hesitantly. "Oh, right. Prom..." She said with small voice. I about to said something but someone cut me off.

Yena POV
Prom. Everytime I heard that word, the only think that come to my mind is that day. The day when the nightmare start. Mine mind is blank. "Can I talk to Yeon Mi alone?" a voice snap me out from my though. The others look at me with worried look. "It's ok, oppa-deul. You guys have to go to your class now." I said and give them a small smile. Then, all of them walk out except one. "So, what are you want to talk about, Wonwoo sunbae?" I ask him.

"Be my prom date, Yeon Mi." his words make me silent. "What are you talking about? You knew what happen before. Why you asking me that?" I ask him while looking down. "I ask you because I knew what happen, Yeon Mi. I want to replace the bad memories about prom with the new one. I want you to feel the real prom. I'm promise all will be fine." He said. "I don't know, I'm scared. What if all of that happen again? What if somethong bad happen that night? What if the next morning people talking bad about me? What if-" I can't finish my words when he pull me into a hug.

"Calm down, Yeon Mi. Please relax." he said and slowly pat me back. "I don't know. What if I lost my friends again? I'm afraid. I don't want be alone." I said while grip on his shirt. "They will never leave you. They will do anything for you. We just the dumb one who did nothing but hurt you. I'm really sorry, Yeon Mi." he said. The I felt my hand wet. I look at him as tears falling from his eyes. "Sunbae, don't cry." I said and wipe his tears using my thumb. He keep saying sorry as he try to stop crying. "I should told you. I should never push my feeling away that day. I could prevent that but I just letting it happen. I'm so sorry, Yeon Mi." he said and look into my eyes.

"Sunbae-" "Yeon Mi, I like you" he cut me off. I look at him with wide eyes. "I like you from the day you choose to be our friend. You are the first girl who sincerely be friend with us. I fall for you the moment you said that you will believe in us. Sorry for betrayed you." he said.  The confession is too suddenly. I don't even know how to react. "Thank you." I said. He look at me. "Thank you for liking me. Thank you for releasing tears for someone who not perfect like me. But I can't give answer for your confession. I need time but I really appreciate your feeling for me." I said and give him small smile.

Then, the bell ringing. "I have to go to my class. We will visit you when the recess time." he said and walk toward the door.

"Sunbae, I will go to the prom with you."

Tbc.....

Sorry guys, I'm busy with my study that I can't really focus on complete my stories. Thank you for waiting. 🥰