chapter8

3rd person POV
Yeon Mi walk through the hallway. She about to take her books from the locker until an announcement stop her. "To all students, please come to the hall right now."

Yeon Mi quickly put the book in her back and walk to hall.

__________________________________
Yeon Mi POV
I wait in the hall with the other students. Then, principle come on the stage. "Ok guys, I have something to tell you. Firstly, the seniors exam will be in next month." he said and I could heard the seniors are sigh and whine.

"Secondly, the prom will be in this week on Saturday. Since today is Wednesday, you guys will have three day to prepare so I think it is enough. This year theme is 'Prince and Princess' so, in the end of the event we will not call the winners as king and queen but as a prince and princess. That is all for today. The teachers will be in meeting until recess time." Principle said and walk down the stage and walk out from the hall with other teachers.

Prom night, what should I do? I never been in one. "I really hope that the hot boys will ask me to be their partner on the prom." a girl beside me said. A partner? I don't think I'm gonna get one. I sigh. "Relax, Jang Yeon Mi. If there aren't anyone ask you to go with them, then you will not going." I mumble to myself.

_________________________________
3rd Person POV
The boys walk toward their hangout place. "Did any of you guys want to bring a girl this prom?" Scoups ask. "I think, I will be alone. It's annoying to have a partner." Vernon said. "Hyung, don't you think that should think about your final exam than this?" Wonwoo ask.

"It's not like I'm must get a good result just to take over my dad company." Scoups said. The others just sigh. "And this prom gonna be the best." he said again. "What are you thinking right now, hyung?" Mingyu ask him. "I want to go the prom with Jang Yeon Mi." Scoups said and smirk.

Yeon Mi POV
I walk into the class. All my girl classmates are talking about the prom. I just sigh and sit on my seat. "What with the long face, Mi?" Hansol said as soon as he walk into the class. "Nothing." I said. Girls suddenly around our table. "Vernon, do you have a partner for this prom?" one of them ask. "I don't really want to go with a partner so maybe I will go alone." he said. "Ok, but if you want a partner just ask us." they said and back to their place.

"How lucky, even you want to go alone there still many girls waiting for you to be your partner." I said and pout. "How about you?" he ask. "I don't know. Maybe if there any boys ask me, I will not going then." I said. "I want to know how you look in dress." he said. "Hansol, just look at other girls there not much different between us." I said.

"You guys have the different. They do not have the pureness in their eyes like yours." he said as he lean toward me. I quickly push him away. "Hansol?" I call him. "I'm sorry, Yeon Mi." he said and walk out from the class. Why he act like that?

________________________________
The school finally end, but almost all them talking about the prom. I don't think that I will go to the prom maybe I should stay at home. I walk to home because appa can't take me home.

I was walking until a hand caught my hand and drag me away. I about to shout until that person put their hand on my mouth. "Relax Yeon Mi, it's just me." he said. "Seungcheol sunbaenim. Why you are here?" I said. "Nothing, I was walked to home until I saw you." he said. "Sunbaenim, you should call my name not drag me like that. What if I accidently punch you? You will hurt, you know." I said.

"I'm sorry ok. Let me treat you as apologise." he said and pat my head. That, I feel it again. He look like forcing himself to did the action. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he ask that snap me from the thought. "Nothing." I said and smile.

"Yeon Mi, can you company me to the mall? I want to buy my mom a present. I think you know what women usually like." he said. I look at my watch, it's still early. "I don't mind." I said.

We walk until reach the mall. We walk into a perfume shop. "My mom like perfume so much. So, I think I want to add her collection. Why don't you help me pick the nice one?" he said. I just nod my head. I look at the perfumes. I put on one of the perfume on my wrist and smell it. It is nice. "Sunbaenim, what do you think about this one?" I ask and show him the bottle. He walk closer toward me. "I think it is nice." I said and smell my wrist.

He suddenly grab my wrist and smell it. "Yeah, it is." he said and look into my eyes. Our face are so close that I could feel his breath. "So, what do you think?" I ask. "Let's buy this one." he said and walk to the cashier. I stand there freeze for a moment. I could feel my cheek are warm.

_______________________________
Scoups POV
I walk her to home. She walk a little in front of me. I look at her from back. I slightly scoff when I remember her red face. She so easy to fool. All girl are same, they easily melt by simple action.

"Sunbaenim, we here." she said that make me snap my thought. "Thanks for company me." I said and give her a force smile. "It's ok. I hope your mom like the perfume." she said and smile. That smile is not long lasting, girl. "Bye." she said. Before she walk inside the house, I grab her hand. "Yes?" she ask. "I have a favor for you. And I did not want a no as answer." I said. I look at her eyes.

"See you at the mall tomorrow. I want you to be my prom girl." I said and walk away.

Tbc..