chapter3

Yeon Mi POV
I walk until reach the rooftop. "Appa is right. I should never been closer to them. If not, my life will get worst by bully." I talk to myself and sigh. "Did you get bully?" I look toward the voice and see Seungcheol sunbaenim with the other.

"Go away, you guys the reason why I get bully by them." I try to male them walk away. "Nope, because this is our place." Hansol said. I sigh and try to walk away. Yes, try but did not success.

Wonwoo sunbaenim grab my hand. "Let go." I pull out my hand. "Look, we just want to be your friend." Mingyu sunbaenim said. "Friend? But why me? Why don't you be friend with your fangirl or what." I said and walk away.

Actually, I also want a friend but I have to obey with Kang appa to avoid them.

S.coups POV
"Friend? But why me? Why don't you be friend with your fangirl or what." She said and walk away. "Wow hyung, she not really easy." Vernon said. I just chuckle. "Maybe just in front of us. You guys also heart right when Mr Kang said his daughter is naive?" I said. "Yeah we hear that but it will be more interesting." Mingyu said.

"I think we should make a plan." Wonwoo said. "What plan?" I ask. "A plan like we should get her trust. How about we getting closer to her one by one?Firstly Vernon." Mingyu said. "Good idea hyung. I will start from now, I'm going to my class first." Vernon said and smirk.

______________
Yeon Mi POV
All student start packing their things to back home while I just staring the wall. I have to cleaning the classroom as a punishment because late for my class.

"Hey babe, want me help you?" I quickly turn my face toward the voice. It's Hansol. I ingore him and continue cleaning. I erasing the blackboard until he spin me to face him and pin me to the board.

"What now,Hansol?" I ask annoyingly. "You ingore me." He said. I scoff  "What you expect from being the reason me gat bully by your fangirl?" I said. "There any girl can ingore me." He said. "I can be the first one." I said.

"Act tough? Just because from what your dad tell right?" His sentence caught my attention. "How do you know? Can you just leave me, appa said to avoid you guys." I said. "Be my friend and hang out with me if I ask you or I will do anything to ruin your dad reputation." He said and smirk. I sigh.

"Fine"

Tbc....