chapter13

Scoups POV
"Hyung, please move on. Stop hurting innocent girl like Yeon Mi." Wonwoo said before walk away. "Hyung, why you really hate girls? Two of us really know anything about it. What happen to you?" Vernon ask me.

Flashback
"Seungcheol-ah, wait for me." she run toward me. She is Kang Hyemi, my girlfriend. "You are too slow, babe." I said. She pout. "Ah, in a few weeks it is your birthday." she said. "Yeah, you better prepare a present for me." I said pinch her cheek. "Ayy, is my love not enough? Saranghae." she said and make finger heart. "Of it is enough, I will accept any gift you give me." I said kiss her forehead.

After a few weeks.....
It's only a few days before my birthday but since last week, I never see Hyemi. When I call her, she always said she was busy. I just ignore it because maybe she have family problem that can't be share with me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Finally, it's my birthday today. Most of my friend send me wish message but I only wait for one person to message me, Kang Hyemi.

Seungcheol-ah, wait for me at the park.

"Oh, she finally message me. Why she don't send any emoji? She sound serious." I mumble. I take my coat and quickly walk to the park with happy smile. I wait for her under the tree that I confess my heart.

"Seungcheol." she call me. I quickly pull her into a hug. "Babe, I miss you." I said. She slowly push me. "Happy birthday, Choi Seungcheol. I hope get a better life and a better girl in the future." she said and hand me her gift. "What do you meant, babe?" I ask. "Seungcheol, I want breakup." she said. "What? I'm just heard wrong, right?" I shout. "No, you heard correctly. I want breakup with you. Please, Seungcheol." she said. "But why?" I ask.

"After a few days did not see you, I finally know that I not like you. I have come to not like you. I don't want to see you anymore. So, please turn and go back to where you originally were to, where I'm not present." she said. Her words is like a bullet that point to deep of my heart. "Please tell me you are joking, Kang Hyemi." I said. "Choi Seungcheol, I'm not joking. From the start, I never like you." she said. "Then, why you accept me? Do you think it fun to play with my heart?" I said and hold her shoulder.

"I thought that I can fall to you but I can't." she said. "Wow, there no shame of you." I said. "What? I tried to love you but I can't." she said. "You know what? You should go now, I tired of your bullshit. You such a bitch, Hyemi." I said and close my eyes. Could hear she sigh and walk away.

Endflashback.

"Wow, that girl such a bitch." Vernon said. "So, where she is now?" Mingyu ask. "She died, last year." I said. "Then, why you still hate her hyung?" he ask again. "Because I'm not the only one who been played. She make me thinks that all girl are same." I said. "I know you lost your trust toward girls but I think Yeon Mi is different." Vernon said. "I also think like that but after know that she is adopt daughter of Mr Kang, that make me want to take revenge. My anger take control of my body." I said and sigh.

"It's ok, hyung. We understand you. But I don't know if Wonwoo hyung can accept your situation." Mingyu said. "Why must he fall to her? And why must she related to her?" I said and sigh.

_______________________________________
3rd Person POV
Nothing really change after that day. Yeon Mi peaceful life become mess. Everyday when she open her locker, a pile of trash are there. When she walk into her class room, her table been decorate by words like 'bitch' 'whore' 'playgirl' even death threat like 'just go die'. But she tried ignore all of them.

There were time when Yeon Mi walk passes the boys. But all they do is just act like they never knew each other. It's really hurt Yeon Mi because the one who she thought as a friend actually back stab her. While she tried to ignore the bullying, there was one thing that bother her.

A unknown number keep messaging her with bad words. She slowly belief that. She slowly losing her confidence. As time passes, she become more skinny. But she belief that no one care about her. But only she know that Wonwoo saw all the change of her. How her rose quart lips turn into pale. How the brightness in her eyes turn dull. He want to come closer toward her but he afraid that she will broken more.

_________________________________
Time passed as usual but when the school end, Yeon Mi phone vibrate.

Aren't you tired from all of this? Why don't you just let yourself free? Just die and you will free from these thing forever.
-unknown

Yeon Mi just stare at the messages blankly. She walk to the gate. She could feel the stares and hear the whispering about her. She ignore it until she been push to the ground. "Sorry, I did not see you. Your face are dirty, let me help you clean it." the girl said. Then, Yeon Mi felt cold liquid been pour on her. "I thought the dirty will go away but sadly it can't because the dirt is yourself." the girl said again. All of her friend laughing before walk away.

"Don't cry, Yeon Mi. What a pathetic girl you are." Yeon Mi said laugh at herself. As she laugh, her tears falling down.

Wonwoo POV
Yeon Mi stand up and walk away. Her hair is messy. I wish I could help her but all I can do is watching her from far. 150 meter is the gap between us. She walk toward her home as I follow her from behind. "Where are you going, Yeon Mi?" I mumble as she took a opposite way from her house.

She keep walking until reach the traffic light. She light is red for the car but she just stand there. Then, the light turn green. All the car start moving again. She take a deep breath before close her eyes. I quickly run toward her after realise what she going to do. I keep running as she begin to walk. Faster, Jeon Wonwoo.

Yeon Mi POV
I took a deep breath. Yeon Mi don't worry it going to happen in short time. I walk to the road. I could hear the honk sound but I just ignore it until something hit me really hard. I fall on the cold road until all I can see is black.

Tbc...