chapter24

Seungkwan POV
"Guys, we walk toward our class first. Don't skip any class." Woozi hyung said. Then, they walk away leaving me, Dino, The8 hyung and Dk hyung. "How about you guys?" Dino ask them. "Ah, our first class in music room." DK hyung said and point the music room. "Then, we going now hyung." Dino said and drag me toward the class. I just walk in silent. "Hyung, are you ok?" Dino ask. "Ah, yeah. I'm fine I guess." I said. "Tell me, what are you thinking about?" he ask. "Yena?" he ask again.

I nod my head. "Hyung, you know we also worry about her." he said and pat my shoulder. "But she keeps faint these days. The medicine also not helping her much now." I said. "Don't worry, hyung. I'm sure Yena are strong enough for her illness." He said. I just nod our head and walk into the class. "Seungkwan-ah, Dino-yah, where is Yena? I thought you guys always together." one of our classmate, Moonbin ask. "Ah, she absent today." Dino said. "Is she ok? She faint again yesterday." Eunbi said. "She just not feeling well. Don't worry." Dino said again.

Then, I walk toward my desk. I caught Vernon are looking at us then quickly look away. I never talk to him. Even when we are in the same group for any project he only done his work then walk away. He also staring at Yena from far that look kinda creepy. But his eyes look at her not in the way other looks. I can't understand his eyes. There are many emotion in his eyes. Sad? Guilty? I just hope they will never hurt Yena again.

_______________________________________
Recess time...

3rd Person POV
Wonwoo wait for Mingyu and Vernon at their usual table. "Hyung, you are early today." Mingyu said and sit beside Wonwoo while Vernon sit in front of them. "I just finish my work early." Wonwoo said and eat his food. "Hyung, Yeon Mi are absent today." Vernon said.
"Really?" Mingyu ask. Vernon nod. "Usually, when she faint the next day she will come school but today she not here." Vernon said.

"I'm sure there are something wrong with Yeon Mi's health." Wonwoo said. "What?" Mingyu ask. "I think she have a weak heart." Wonwoo said. "Yeah, because she always grab her heart before faint." Vernon said. "Then, how about we ask them?" Mingyu ask while eyeing Jun and the others.

Then, Wonwoo suddenly stand up. "Hyung, I don't meant now!" Mingyu whisper shout while quickly eat. He then punch Vernon shoulder lightly to make him finish his food quickly. They then, follow Wonwoo put the tray and quickly walk toward Jun and the others who already walk out from the cafeteria. Wonwoo quickly run and grab Woozi's shoulder.

"Let's talk now." Wonwoo said. "About what?" Woozi ask while raising his eyebrow. "Yeon Mi." Mingyu said while stand behind Wonwoo with Vernon. "Not here." The8 said. "Let's meet at rooftop after school." Jun said. "Yeah, we sure it's not a short talk." DK said. "Ok." Wonwoo realise Woozi's shoulder and supposedly bump his shoulder with Hoshi's. Hoshi roll his eyes. Mingyu skipping excitedly following Wonwoo. Vernon bowing to them before following his hyungs.

"But we already promise to visit Yena after school right?" Dk ask. "Yeah." Dino agree. "Then, only a few of us will stay at school and the others go to visit Yena." Hoshi said. 

___________________________________________

Woozi POV
"That's all for today. Don't forget to do your homework or I will punish you guys." Mr. Park said. I quickly pack my bag. "Jun, I think you should bring them to the hospital. The one who stay at school are Hoshi, Dino and me." I said and drag Hoshi away. "Hosh, call Dino meet us at rooftop." I said. I take out my phone and call Seungkwan. "Seungkwan, tell Yena we are late and tell her Jeonghan and Joshua hyung will visit her today." I said. "Really?" Seungkwan ask. "Yeah, they tell me this morning." I said and hang up.

We walk until we reach the rooftop. I open the door only to see they already here. "So, what are you want to talk about?" I ask. "Yeon Mi, she is sick right?" Wonwoo ask. We are taken aback for awhile. "What are you talking about, Wonwoo hyung?" Dino ask. "She is sick. If nothing wrong with her health then she will not faint many times. It's her heart, right?" Vernon said. "How do you know?" Hoshi ask.

"She always grab her shirt when she in pain. She will grab at heart area." Vernon said. "How could you even notice it. You guys not close with her anymore." I ask. "We are not. But we looking for her from far." Mingyu said with small smile on his face. "Actually, Yena's heart are weak. She only have a few years to life." I start to open up. "There must be any way to save her, right?" Wonwoo ask. "Of course. The operation. But she did not want to try the operation because it only 50-50 chance." I said.

"Yena want to spend her times making memories than spending them in hospital. We can't force her because that will cause her stress and make her condition worsen." Dino said and smile sadly. "These days, Yena keep faint and yesterday she have to stay at hospital a few days." Hoshi said. "Can you give us chances?" Wonwoo said. "What chances?" Hoshi ask. "Chances to persuade her for the operation." Wonwoo said. I could see determine in his eyes. I sigh. "I can't do anything. But you must talk with Seungwoo hyung by yourself." I said then walk away.

"Woozi hyung, it is really ok?" Dino ask me. "I somehow get feeling that they can do something." I said and smile. "Yeah, I'm believe them. Even they had hurt Yena in past. I could see they want to change." Hoshi said. "Ok." Dino nod.

_____________________________
Wonwoo POV
"Hyung, so how we going to meet Han Seungwoo?" Mingyu ask. "Yeah, I kind scare of him." Vernon said. I take out my phone and dial someone.

'Hello?'

"Seungwoo hyung please meet us at Carat Cafe now."

Tbc...