chapter22

3rd Person POV
"Hansol-yah, wake up. It's already lunch time." one of his classmate said while knock on his table. "Oh, thank you." Vernon said while stretching. He look at the door and saw Dino, Seungkwan and Yena walk out. "She finally back again after a few months." Vernon said.

Vernon quickly walk toward the cafeteria and take his food. He then walk toward his members. "Yah, you are late today. Usually you the first one here." Mingyu said. "I'm sleep in class." he said. "How about we go to Scoups hyung after school?" Mingyu said. "Why? We can meet him at home though." Wonwoo said.
"Not to meet him, I just wanna hang out." Mingyu said. "Maybe I'm going be late. I have to focus for my search." Wonwoo said.

Then, all of them just eat while talking to each other. It's more like Mingyu and Vernon chatting. Then, Wonwoo suddenly stand up and run after someone. Mingyu and Vernon look at the person who Wonwoo chase. "Is that Yeon Mi?" Mingyu ask. "Sh*t, I'm forget to tell you guys Yeon Mi already come back." Vernon said. "You are too late, Vernon-ah. Let's just hope nothing bad going to happen." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo POV
I just hear Mingyu and Vernon talking until I saw someone walk toward the door. It's Yeon Mi. I quickly stand up and run after her. She about walk toward her class but I quickly grab her hand and pin her on the wall. "Yeon Mi." I said. She look at me then quickly look down. "Let me go." she said slowly. "You have to hear me." I said. "Please, let me go." she said while trying to escape from me. "Yeon Mi, please let me fix this problem." I said and hold her chin to look at me.

She look at me, then she suddenly trembling. "Yeon Mi, are you ok?" I ask. Then, her watch suddenly beeping loudly. I let go her hand. Then, she fall on the floor. She having hard time to breath. "Yeon Mi, are you ok?" I ask again while holding her shoulder. I about to carry her until a voice stop me. "Yena!" a voice shout. I look at the voice. It's Seungkwan's voice. Woozi quickly walk toward me and carry Yeon Mi. "What the hell you trying to do toward her, Wonwoo?" Woozi ask and glaring at me.

"I don't know. I'm just talking to her." I said. "That is the problem, you are talking to her!" Hoshi said and quickly run toward clinic room with Woozi. "I thought you are a man that keep his words." Jun said. "What?" I ask. "You already promise Seungwoo hyung that you will stay away from her, hyung." Dk said. "Please hyung, keep your words in your mind. Yena suffer enough because of you guys." Dino said and pat my back before following the others.

I sigh and walk toward rooftop. I open the door and sit against the wall. "Hyung, I thought you got something to do?" I look beside me and saw Mingyu and Vernon. "I'm no in the mood for that." I said and close my eyes. "So, did you get chance to talk with Yeon Mi?" Mingyu ask. "How did you know?" I ask. "You will never be this serious if the girl you chase is not Yeon Mi."  Mingyu said. "I also want to tell you guys but you already saw her before I tell you." Vernon said.

"I tried to talk with her but she just keep quiet. She did not even look at me. Then, suddenly she was trembling hard. It's too sudden that make me blank. I about to carry her until the others came." I said. "Trembling? I thought she already heal from his trauma." Mingyu said confuse. "Did she having a hard time to breath?" Vernon ask. "Yeah. How did you know?" I ask. "She having hard time to breath this morning in the class too." Vernon said. "Maybe she just not fully recover?" Mingyu said. I just nod my head.

___________________________________
3rd person POV
Seungkwan and the others are waiting for Yena to wake up. "Hyung, it's the second time she having hart time for breath." Dino said. "What do you meant?" Jun ask. "She feel it early in the class this morning." Seungkwan said. "When we ask she said because she so happy." Dino.

"Because I am." Yena said. "Yena! Are you ok?" Hoshi said and push Seungkwan. "Yeah, I'm ok. Don't worry to much about me." Yena said and smile. They just look at her. "Don't look at me like this. You make me look pity." Yena said and pout. "I'm ok. Seriously, I could even punch Seungkwan oppa right now." she said again. "Yah, why include me?" Seungkwan said.

"Yena-yah, I think you must bring your medicine with you everytime." Woozi said. "I'm promise. I will bring my medicine all the time." Yena said and smile. Dk then hug Yena. All of them hug her together. Little did Yena know, they not just hugging her but pray for her to live a little bit longer.

______________________
Yena POV
Now I'm in the car with Seungwoo oppa. We going to buy a new uniform for me. "Oppa, do the teacher know about me?" I ask. "About what?" he ask. "Ermm, you know. My....illness." I said. "Ah, I already tell them. But I tell to keep it secret from the students. I also ask them to treat you like others." Seungwoo oppa said.

"Thank you, for take care of me oppa." I said. "Of course. You are my baby cousin." He said. "Oppa, how is mom and dad. I never speak to them for months." I said. Then, he look tense. "Oppa?" I call him."They are busy you know. But they still sent you letters, right?" Seongwoo oppa said. "But talking on phone and changing letters are different." I said pout. "Aigoo, don't sad. We arrived now. If you don't smile I'm going to turn and go home now." Oppa said. I quickly smile and peck his cheek before walk out from the car.

Seungwoo POV
I smile at Yena and following her walk into the mall. She make me tense when suddenly bring out about her parents. How I'm going to talk about it with her

Flasback
It's only a few day after Yena remembering about her past. Yena still in a bad condition. That night I get a call.

"Hello, Mr Seungwoo?"

"Yes. I am. May I know who is this?"

"This is from Main Hospital in Europe. Are you a family member of Mr and Mrs Jang?"

" Is something happen to my uncle and aunt?"

"They have been in an accident. And we are sorry, we can't save them."

"You must be kidding, right?"

"I'm sorry for your lost, Sir."

Tbc...