𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚕'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎

𝙳𝙰𝚁𝚈𝙻'𝚂 𝚁𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝙸𝙵 𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙳𝙸𝙴, 𝙻𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙳𝙸𝙴

"So, if Mom was leading the muertos away, what happened to you? It isn't written here." Danita asked her dad.

"I was still by the lake with an arrow in my side. When I woke up, I saw yer Uncle Merle standing in front of me." Daryl explained.

"But...I thought he was still lost." Danita said in confusion.

"He was. I gotta explain it properly."

----------

"Why don't ya' pull tha arrow out, dummy?" Daryl heard as he was starting to wake up. "You could bind your wound better."

"Merle." Daryl groaned, still unable to move his body.

"What's going on here? You taking a siesta or something? That what your Latina calls it?" Merle asked.

"A shitty day, bro." Daryl groaned before turning his head and realising Anita was gone. He groaned as he used all of his strength to sit up, looking around and seeing two dead walkers on the ground. He smelled awful too and realised he was covered in walker guts. How this this happen? Did Anita do this? Did she kill a walker for the first time ever?

Daryl also spotted a walker walking near him but it wasn't trying to attack him. It was casually walking by. The walker guts was throwing his scent off. If this was Anita's doing, she had most definitely saved his life. That walker could have definitely fed on him whilst he was unconscious.

"You need me to rub your feet?" Merle asked, making Daryl look back at him. How was he seeing Merle? Was this real or just a hallucination?

"Screw you." Daryl muttered.

"You're the one screwed from the looks of it. All them years I spent trying to make a man of you, this is what I get? Look at you. Lying in the dirt like used rubber. You're gonna die out here, little brother, and for what?" Merle asked.

"A girl. They lost a little girl." Daryl muttered as he tried to get up but fell back down.

"So, you got a thing for little girls now?" Merle asked.

"Shut up." Daryl mumbled.

"Because I noticed you ain't out looking for old Merle no more." Merle said, making Daryl roll his eyes.

"I tried like hell to find you, bro." Daryl mumbled.

"Like hell, you did. You split, bro. Lit out first chance you got." Merle said.