𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙰𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙰𝙻 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

"Wow, Mom really saved your life." Danita said as Daryl closed the diary.

"She sure did. Everything she did....she did it for me." Daryl muttered as he sighed. He missed her a lot.

"It sounds like you both liked each other, or rather she liked you." Danita grinned, making Daryl chuckle.

"It was a strange time for us both. We both almost died that day. We were overwhelmed. In a way, we comforted each other." Daryl said.

"Can we read more?" Danita asked.

"It's getting late, sweetheart." Daryl said, making Danita frown. "I promise to read more tomorrow."

"Okay." Danita sighed.

----------

The next morning, Danita woke up bright and early. She really wanted to know what happened next in her mother's diary so she slowly got out of bed and crept over to her father's room.

She slowly opened the door and found him fast asleep. The diary was sitting on his nightstand. Danita tiptoed over and grabbed the notebook as Daryl groaned in his sleep, making her freeze. Luckily, he didn't wake up and he turned around in bed, making Danita let out a breath of relief.

She quickly crept back into her room and climbed into bed before opening the diary. She knew she shouldn't read ahead without her dad but she wanted to know what happened next so she looked for the two words that started the next chapter of the story.

"Dear Diary..."