𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎

𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝙺𝙴

Dear Diary,
It's been a few days since I last wrote in here. I didn't want anyone to risk finding my diary and reading what I think may have happened to me. I'm scared and I'm worried and I don't know what to do. The past few days, I've been feeling a little weird. I always seem to feel nauseous, I always have to go to the bathroom every twenty minutes, no matter how much sleep I get, I'm still always tired and the cherry on the cake, it's been way over a month since my last period. This wasn't supposed to happen. Daryl and I have only slept together once. I wasn't supposed to get pregnant from that. I don't know if I should keep the baby or not, if I should even tell Daryl? How would he react to that? We've only been dating for about a week. One week. What if he's not ready? What if I'm not ready?

Rick, Hershel and Daryl had left the prison. Rick and the Governor were going to negotiate so they wouldn't have to go to war. Everyone else at the prison were getting all their weapons ready in case things went south. Glenn sent Beth and Carl to hide some bullets in different places. Merle simply watched and Anita was starting to feel tired once again.

"You ain't looking so good." Merle said to Anita as she leaned her head against the wall, trying to keep her eyes open.

"I'm fine, Merle." Anita said but that was obviously a lie.

"You looked tired. Should probably rest up." Merle said.

"That's all I've been doing. Still wake up feeling the same." Anita sighed.

"Is my baby bro worried?" Merle asked.

"Obviously. He keeps asking me every ten minutes if I'm okay." Anita said. "I can't tell him that I'm pregnant."

The day I realised that I was most likely pregnant, the first person I went to talk to was Merle. He knows Daryl more than anyone and I needed to know how Daryl would feel when I told him but for the first time ever, even Merle didn't know how Daryl would react. Kids was something that the two of them apparently never talked about so that just makes me even more nervous. Merle did promise though that he wouldn't spill my secret and he did say he was happy for me, and that he was glad he's going to be an uncle.

"You never know. He's a damn love sick puppy. He might be happy." Merle shrugged.

"This was not supposed to happen." Anita sighed as she brought her hands to her face. Merle eventually began arguing with Glenn and Michonne, telling them they should just go and kill the Governor straight up because he didn't like that Daryl was out there and near him. He was worried about his brother and Anita understood why.

"Anita, are you okay?" Maggie asked her once the weapons had been sorted out. "You look stressed."

Anita looked at Maggie. Maggie had become a close friend of Anita's ever since she returned to the prison. She knew Maggie was a good person and that she could trust her with anything, including her life so she led Maggie to her cell and made sure nobody else was around before sitting down next to her on the bunk.