4̲̅1̲̅

Please endeavor to read the A/N at the end of this chapter. Thank you.

              * Dazzline *

I was reading all the nonsense that Fara and Elizabeth were saying on the school group chat.

   Bunch of useless idiots.

   I feel really bad for my sister. I can't imagine what she may be going through. And we haven't even talked since christmas.

If only mom didn't make us leave early.

      Hazzell J; Why, Thank you Stella. But we're being real. Tara deserves it all. Now that I think of it, did she really like Zephan? No,right? She didn't. She only used him to gain fame.

    Now I felt the need to reply her. How dare she say that about my sister? She badmouthed my sister and she thinks she can get away with it? Big fat capital HELL NO.

   Dazriel; Replied; Hazzell J; And why does it bother you so much? Fara? 😏Is it cause you like Zephan? Come to think of it, Do you really like Zephan? No, right? You just wanna use him to gain fame. 😎.

      See rice calling poundo yam white.

  I smiled, satisfied with my reply. Haha! Take that Farahmahdey!!

   My phone buzzed to life.

Hazzell J; Replied; Dazzriel; yeah yeah. Isn't that what you want to do with Gabriel? I really don't blame you. After all, you were dumped by your mother. She didn't raise you so I certainly won't blame you.

   My eyes widened in shock. Wtf? Did she really have to go to that extent? To even drag my mother into this? Btw, my father dumped me too. It wasn't just my mom.

   Elizaxoxo; What now? Cat got your tongue Dazzline?

  Hell no! I was just preparing a comeback for you both.

   Dazzriel; Replied; Elizaxoxo; No dear, I was just wondering how low you'd stoop to. I certainly didn't want to rub myself in the mud like you both. But since it's what you want.......well, you asked for it.

   Replied; Hazzell J; A GOOD FRIEND wouldn't betray her best friend all because if a boy. A good mother wouldn't train her daughter to be a traitor.

   Speaking of which🤔, I'm very sure you were brought up well but you just refused to abide to your mother's training. So don't you EVER talk about how I was brought up. I'm wayyyy better than you.

   I smiled, relieved that I really didn't rub dirt all over my self by insulting somebody's mother.

    Hazzell J; Oh you've really crossed the line this time. Stella, didn't you read what she wrote?!

   Stella. O. Adeore. J; she's right, Faramade. You were brought up well but you just refused to abide to your mother's training. I saw it myself.

I began to wonder. What did she mean by she saw it herself? And why the long name? Stella. O. Adeore. J? Seriously?

  Hazzell J; Replied; ouu girl you better take that back! Stella apologize now or else you'll regret it. I promise.