Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain

" Let me go! I have to find her! " Tedros yelled, Chaddick and Edward holding him down.

" Just calm down! You can't go in that kind of state! " Chaddick said. " Kiko, put him into sleep. "

" No,you can't! "

Kiko glowed her finger, pointiTedros Tedros' forehead. Tedros resisted, until he slowly closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. " That should be enough. It'll make him relax for a bit. " Kiko examined Tedros' body, "He had broken ribs and lots of his body parts were injured, it'll take time... "

" Do you think you can do it? " Chaddick asked.

" Yes, but I need more time. "

" That's okay... You can focus on him. Just a few more hours and the sun will rise soon, we have to end this war. " Chaddick stood up and gathered the remaining Evers that can fight again. " Edward, you're coming with us, right? "

" I have to find Agatha... " Edward answered,sheathe his sword.

" Agatha can take care of herself, she needs you to fight. "

" No, something is wrong with her. I have to find her before something bad happens. And look, Nathaniel is with you. He's a good fighter, you can count on him. "

Chaddick didn't argue with him anymore. He was sure Edward won't listen to him, when it comes to Agatha. He can totally understand that, " Fine, be careful... " Chaddick left with the rest of the Evers.

Agatha looked up at the School Master's tower. It was right in front of her, the tower standing alone between the School of Good and Evil. The tower where her father must have been waiting for her. Agatha doesn't know what to feel, she felt her head heavy, her heart squeezing, her stomach turning upside down, lots of emotions playing on her head. But one thing was for sure, if he was the cause of all of this, she needs to end it, once and for all. She doesn't have a choice but to face him whether she likes it or not, for the sake of peace and freedom, for what is right, even if he is really her father or not.

" But how am I gonna go up there? The first time we entered that tower, it was because of the School Master's power. And the second one would be when Sophie turned to a witch and with the help of that arrow, I tried to climb. Then, what should I do now??? Should I try climbing up?.... " Agatha remembered how she fell while climbing this tower a few years ago, luckily that fairy boy saved her, but this time if she accidentally fell again, there's no one that can save her. " Nah, I don't think that's a good idea. " Agatha wandered around searching for some clue hoping there's a secret door. She touched the wall, stroking the squared tiles, but there's nothing.

" This is useless... How am I gonna get in? He said to come to him. But how? Shouldn't he supposed to do something for me to enter... " she rested on the wall, not so far from her position she saw two fireflies flickering under the moonlight. It was like she was mesmerized, she walked towards them. " I didn't know it's the season for them. "

" It's not... " a voice said on the other side.

Agatha squinted, in front of her, a space between the two fireflies, standing a man, she can't clearly see him but she knows who he is.

" Do you know Agatha? They said, when you catch a firefly when it's not their season to spring, your wish will be granted. As long as it's still alive, you can make a wish. " he said, his eyes fixed on the two fireflies like lovers dancing on the cold night.

But Agatha doesn't have time to listen to his superstitions, she was too focused on him. She had mixed emotions, her finger glowed yellow, gold, orange. Fear, Anger, Anxiety, Hate or Yearning, she doesn't know anymore. He took a step forward, Agatha stepped back. She heard a sigh from him, she clasped her hands. One of the fireflies, flew near the man, flying around his black necklace. It perched on his necklace, without a second it's light went out, it was dead.