Chapter 2:The Dream

It was a bright afternoon, all the students were taking their lunch.Well, everyone except Tedros, who's swirling his finger on the clear water of the lake. He was using a spell that tells you the location of a person.But all he can see was a blurry image, he tried to do it for almost a hundredth times but he always failed.

" Hey, Tedros! You're here again. " Chaddick, Tedros' best friend, said in disbelief.

" I can't still find it." he frowned.

" Aren't you tired of repeating that over and over again? If you can't really do it, then just give up.She's not here anymore, she's from a different world.Originally, she doesn't belong here." his friend said in a clear voice.

A curled line formed in Tedros' forehead.Trying to suppress himself to get mad at his best friend, knowing what he said is all true. He just wanted his best friend to support him and to believe in him. But his best friend was right, it's already useless. It's been one and a half year since Agatha, a reader from Gavaldon disappeared. They're not from their world, they didn't belong in their world. But he can't stop himself in waiting and hoping that one day she will return to him.

" I know it, I know what you said is all true but you can't blame me.I love her, she's the only girl that I want to be my queen. I can't stop myself from hoping that there's still a chance that she'll return to me, someday." he said, hoping.

Chaddick shook his head in disbelief. His best friend is waiting for a miracle, he thought. He tapped Tedros' shoulder and said " Don't forget, you're a prince Tedros, we live in a fairy tale. And every prince has his own princess, you have to find a new princess before we graduate here to continue your fairy tale. And your kingdom needs you to bring them a queen." he said, warning him.

Tedros fell in silence. What he said struck him, he's right, he needs a princess to be the queen in his kingdom. As the son of King Arthur, he can't fail them. But he doesn't want to repeat the same mistake his father did, choosing a woman who left them and escaped with her knight. He already found the woman who was meant to be his queen, there's no doubt about it, but she vanished in thin air in front of him. His memory of Agatha disappearing was still clear on his mind. Agatha was holding in her arms the dying body of Sophie but she suddenly shone and brought back to life. The two girls shimmer and their body became translucent, they floated in the air and spun to each other. Tedros was shocked, but he suddenly realized they're disappearing, he tried to seize for her, to reach her and shouted " Wait!" but its already too late. They were gone.Her princess just vanished in thin air. And now it's already half a year since they disappeared.But he can't forget her, he tried to wait for her in that same place where she vanished but Agatha never came back. The chime of the bell broke him in his thoughts, it's the signal lunch break is over.

"Let's go" Chaddick said.

Tedros glanced at the lake and then he followed Chaddick to their next subject. After class, he decided to train with his sword. He walked upstairs to the men's restroom to take a bath,but he stopped when he heard Professor Pollux and Professor Dovey talking.

" What should we do? If the premonition is true, we're doomed" Professor Pollux said in horror.

" We have to get ready, only the Professors should know this. If any of the students hear anything about this, it'll create an uproar." Professor Dovey said in a low voice, she stopped when she saw a shadow in the room's corner. But when she checked it, there's no one. They continued walking downstairs. Tedros, who was hiding at the back of the door in the corner of the other room sneaked out swiftly.

" What could that be? Is something bad happening? " he thought while changing his clothes in his room.

It's a peaceful night, the wind blows a cold air. Tedros found himself in the Endless woods. He heard roaring sounds, he drew his sword. He looked around, it's dark and there's no one. He walked slowly, he heard  rustling sound.He pointed his sword on where the sounds comes from. There's nothing.A shadow was walking towards him, he kept a distance, his grip on his sword tightened. And he heard a voice.