Chapter 19: Blood Moon

The blue full moon turned to a red blood moon. Its vivid color becomes dim light. They felt Goosebumps on their skin, then on the center of the red blood moon, a man with his red coat covering his face showed up.

" Wha-what's going on? " Agatha asked, Tedros heldld her hands.

" I-it can't be. " Kiko stammered, fright covered her face. " It's him. "

Tristan grabbed her, burying her face to his shoulders, " It's ok. Don't worry." he whispered.

" Did he found us? " Chaddick grinned his teeth. His eyes were fierce.

The man spoke, " I know you can hear me, remaining Goods. Well, I was amazed that you managed to hide this long, without me finding you. But I'm sick of this hide and seek, let's play a new game. If all of you didn't show up on my School, I'll kill one by one all of the captive students and professors. "

" He- he's insane. Why should we do that? He's gonna kill us all if we go back. " one of the students said.

" Aaaaahhhhh! " a man screamed in pain.

" No! I-it's Professor Pollux! " Agatha cried, they saw him being tortured. They covered their eyes, they can't see him being tortured.

The man spoke again, " That's gonna happen to all the remaining students here. If you all didn't show up. I'm giving you three days to come, and I want All of you. " he vanished and the red blood moon, turned to a blue moon once again.

They were all scared, the moment of happiness earlier felt like a dream, and they woke up to a nightmare.

" Everyone go back to the main hall! " Tedros commanded, though they felt their knees were shaking, they followed what he said. When they were all in the inside of the hall, they started questioning and murmuring.

" What should we do? What's gonna happen to us now? " Millicent asked. Her hands were shaking.

Everyone created an uproar. They voice out all their thoughts, until no one knows who was speaking. Professor Dovey went on stage and silence them, but instead of silencing, they became more wild and noisy. Agatha and Sophie created a lightning that surprised them all.

" Please, listen to Professor Dovey." Agatha shouted, they were too stunned to speak.

" Thank you, to the both of you. " Professor Dovey nodded at them. " Now then, I know you were all scared and frightened that He already found us, but no worries, he still didn't, that's why He made this tactic. So, I want all of you, to rest for the night. No wandering outside and stay inside this castle. That's all, go back to your rooms. " she walked down the stage and left them.

They went to their own rooms, they suddenly felt so tired. Agatha, with Sophie and Kiko also decided to go back to their rooms. But before Agatha can step on the stairs, someone grabbed her.

" Tedros?! " Agatha gasped.

" Ssshhh, come with me. " he led her near to the library room.

" What are we doing here? "

" I just want to give it back to you. " he handed down her necklace.

" How did you get my necklace? "

He grabbed her hands and felt its warm on his face. " It's the reason I regained my memory. "

She stared at him, " What do you mean? How? "

He explained everything from the start. When he drink the glass of drink Beatrix brought for him. He suddenly fainted, Chaddick saw the glass of drink turned to black. And suddenly Tedros was covered in light, coming from the necklace he was wearing.