Chapter 14: The Wild Princes

" Damn it! " Tedros shouted and punched the wall. His fresh blood rained down on his fist. Damn it! Shit! Stupid! I'm so stupid! Tedros blamed himself and sat on his bed. He knew what he did was wrong, he vent all his anger to Agatha. He's angry, frustrated, felt jealous to Edward. She's so close to him, Tedros felt Agatha betrayed him. Though he knows he doesn't have the right. He knows there's nothing between them,but he can't stop himself from bein mad. Why? Why does he felt his blood blazing when he saw them? He almost approach them to snatch her from him but he stopped himself.I should apologize to her, I was being so rude. I know that, but how? I have to apologize later. Knock! Knock! He heard the sound from the door. He lazily stood and walked to the door, he opened it, " Chaddick it's not loc- " , a fierce gaze made him stop. It's not Chaddick, it's Edward with his strong arms, grabbing Tedros on his collar. And he spoke in a calm yet hard voice, " How can you call yourself a prince when you're making a princess cry! I know I don't have the right to interfere in your relationship, but if you made Agatha cry again. I won't let it pass." he let go of him and walked away.

Tedros coughed, and caught his breath. He went to his room and threw away the pillows and blankets in the room. " Ahhhhhhhhh! " he let out a scream and leaned on the wall.

Agatha woke up in the middle of the night. " Ughh, why does my head hurt? " she mumbled. She stared at her window, she tried to replay all that happened and then, poof! She smacked her head, " That's so embarrassing! Did I just blurted out all of that to Edward? Arghhh, I'm so stupid! How can I face him tomorrow? " she buried her face to her palm. And then she also remembered everything that Tedros had said. MAYBE I EVEN ERASED MY MEMORY BECAUSE OF YOU! It repeated to her mind over and over again, echoing like she's in a deep tunnel. I shouldn't have come back here, why was I even here? What is my purpose here, when he doesn't even love me anymore? If I really did made him suffer then I really should stay away from him.I'll just hurt him again if he remembered everything. And as she decided, once again she let her tears fall down. She buried her face on her pillow and fell asleep.

When the morning came, in the dining hall all the students felt the tension on one particular table. The flowers on the table, closed their petals, its leaves curled, they seems scared to the people who surrounded them. That table consists of Agatha, on her right is Edward, on her left is Kiko. Next to Kiko is Tedros, beside him is Beatrix, and beside her is Chaddick. No one dared to speak, all the students felt a chill on their body. Though it's already warm, they felt extreme cold from the third table on the second row.

Thirty minutes before breakfast, Agatha woke up to the rays of the sun, " Wha-What time is it? I'm already late! " She immediately changed her clothes and fixed herself. She ran down the hall, and bumped into Edward. " I....uhm " she's embarrassed as she remembered what she did.

" Good Morning. " Edward greeted her.

" Ah, I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have vent my frustration to you. " she apologetically said.

" Nah, it's ok. We're friends aren't we? We should listen to our friends when they needed someone. " he gave her a gentle smile.

Agatha smiled back at him, " Thank you, I'm really glad I've met someone like you. "

" I'm honored, but before that, we really should go. I'm already so hungry. "

Agatha agreed, but when they arrived at the dining hall. All the tables were already occupied. Then she saw Kiko waving at her, she walked towards their table with Edward. But when she saw who was sitting with them, she stopped. Having second thoughts, if she will go. Who wants to sit beside the one who made you cry all night, with the one who just accused you of being a liar. I'd rather sit on the floor than sit with that bitch on the same table. How can I even face Tedros? A tap on her shoulder broke her on her thoughts. Then a minute later, she found herself sitting with them. Kiko glanced at her, even if she didn't say anything, she already knew what she meant. She's apologizing since all the tables were already occupied, when she also came, she doesn't have a choice but to call her since they still have free seats. The food were still not being serve, so they just sat there like a stone. Agatha sat biting her lips, anxiously looking at the flowers. No one was speaking, Chaddick roamed his eyes, feeling the tension, he sat straight. He glanced to all of them, analyzing every one of them. Kiko doesn't know what to do, she's scared to speak. Beatrix leaned closer to Tedros, Agatha almost break the flower she was holding. But the most hot tension are between Tedros and Edward, they can even see both of them, blazing in fire. Though these two gentleman was sitting like a dignified princes should be, they were both raging an aura of a wild beast.