Chapter 7: The Journey

Edward woke up that morning in the sounds of knocking hammer and rattling of nails. He groaned and covered his ears, but he still can hear it. He stomped outside, " What is that noise early in the morning? " he grumped.

" Prince good morning, i-it was Agatha. " his attendant said.

" Agatha? " he peeked outside and saw Agatha nailing the bamboos, with the help of Nathaniel. He walked outside.

" Prince, good morning. " Nathaniel greeted him.

" What are you doing, so early in the morning? "

" I have to finish this quickly. I have to go back as soon as possible. " Agatha answered.

" Why? You can just wait for a little while to do that. "

" No, I don't have enough time, the more it takes longer, the more stories will change. " she turned back to what she was doing.

Edward sighed, " Let's eat first, Agatha. "

" You can go first. "

" Fine, tomorrow morning the ship will come pick us up. "

Agatha paused and turned to him, " Ship? "

" Yes, a small ship will come and bring us to that island. So stop wasting your time making that. "

" Us? You're going with us? "

" Yes, I'll go with you and find your friends. "

" Why? "

" It's also a good way to hide, they won't find me. It's like what they said, hitting two birds with one stone. "

" Fine, be sure you're ready. "

" Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. So now, we can take our breakfast." he led her back inside.

After breakfast, Sophie and Agatha rested on the tree house, they can see the whole sea from up there.

" So, what should we do? How will we find the Storian?" Sophie asked, while peeling the green apple.

" It must be still on the school. We'll know once we go back to the School. " Agatha looked to the wide sea. Feeling the fresh wind  brushing her hair.

" Who could be the one behind all this? What happened to our classmates? Do you think it's the School Master? "

" Maybe, but we saw how he died. Or maybe he was using someone to do what he wants. " Agatha watched the leaves fell to the ground. There's only one thing that she was sure, someone evil is behind all this, and she needs to go back to the place where the stories had started. Professor Sader said she was the destined one, but why her? She's not from this world, she was a Reader, an outsider. There must be some great prince or princess out there that can do it. Why must it have to be her? Her mind filled with questions, questions that will only be answered when all this ended. She just wished all her friends and Tedros were safe.

A small ship landed on the island, Edward greeted the man in red shirt and black pants, he looks like in his mid- 20's.

" Thank you Ronald, I really can rely on you. " he tapped his shoulder, and turned to the ship.

" But prince, are you sure about this? "

" Yes, don't worry about me. " he looked back to Agatha and Sophie. " Are you two ready? "

" Yes. " they both said.

" Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go. " they led them inside. It's the first time Agatha and Sophie will ride on a ship, since their village was surrounded by woods.