Chapter 11: Deja'vu

Agatha and Tedros didn't went to the dining hall. Tedros stayed to his room while Agatha was still in the library room. Tedros chanted a spell to heal his soared back. What the heck! Who is beautiful? That girl? I was being cheated.  She's a walking disaster zone, I should stay away from her. How will I ever fall in love with someone like her. I'm not insane.

When Agatha went outside the library room, she saw Sophie and Kiko waving at her. She waved back at them.

" We thought you're with Tedros, you two were the only one missing." Kiko teased her.

Agatha just smiled at her, " Let's go".

Both girls wandered by her weird action, but they didn't ask her anymore. They went outside to watch Edward and Tristan on their training. Tristan asked Edward to teach him since Edward seems to be a professional swordsman. When the two take a rest, Agatha stared at Edward's sword. Edward noticed Agatha's stares.

" You want to try? " Edward asked her.

Agatha thinks for a second, " Why not? " Agatha stood and borrowed Tristan's sword. Edward taught her the basics, she easily learned all of them. When they finished, Agatha stayed to practice alone. She swayed the sword, it was like she was dancing, there's a rythm when she swayed the sword. She enjoyed practicing , that she didn't notice the gaze from the room of boys. The highest room, Tedros' room, he watched her from the beginning, until she was alone. He closed his window and lie on his bed, he tried to sleep.

Tedros walked in the aisle, it was the welcoming for the boys, he threw a flower in the air. The girls was like a flock of birds trying to catch his flower but it lay down on the palms of a particular girl, he can't see her face, it was blurred then it was dark. He found himself again kneeling down in front of everyone, waiting for an answer to a girl he just proposed to be his princess, when she said yes, he immediately ran to her, but before he can reach her, she was gone. Tedros woke up, it's just another dream. But its been weeks since the last time  he had that kind of dream, he still can't see her face clearly. Damn it! Damn! Why can't I still see her face, isn't it Beatrix? She was supposed to be my princess. Why did I have that dream again?

Tedros decided to make a plan, he needs to go back to the school. Maybe if he go back to that school, he can remember something. Though its dangerous, he was determined to know the truth.

When the night came, Tedros took his sword and bag. He silently closed the door of their room. He checked if there's anyone who was still awake. When he's sure, there's no one, he ran until he reached the big tree where it is the way to the outside world. He chanted, " FerosimaVoingalia " the tree split into two. He breathed deeply before crossing the wall. What welcomed him was a dark never ending forest, he felt a chill on his body. But he's determined to know what kind of memories he had lost. He started walking, he lighted the lamp he brought. But without even 10 meters away from the big tree, a pack of wolves surrounded him, he draw his sword, one wolf attacked him, he dodged it but the second wolf bit his sword and sent it flying, he dropped on the ground. With his lamp on the ground, the third wolf ran towards him, he closed his eyes, waiting for the wolf to attack him then a sudden strong light appeared, which caused the wolves to step back. Someone grabbed him, he immediately grabbed his sword. They both ran as fast as they could and open the tree once again. They both plumped on the ground, panting.

" What were you doing?! You idiot!  Do you wanna die? Don't you know it's dangerous to wander on the forest when its dark? " Agatha shouted at him while panting.

Tedros was stunned, he can't believe it was Agatha, and a sudden feeling overwhelmed him. He felt like deja vu. He felt like it already happened, but he doesn't know when.