Chapter 28: His Return

" Sophie! " Agatha dashed and grabbed Sophie from the sorcerer girl grasp. " Sophie! Wake up! "

" Don't make a fuss...she's just unconscious... " the sorcerer said, grinning at her.

Agatha glared back at her, " What did you do to her? What do you want with her? "

" Does your father haven't told you? "

" Tell me what? "

Silence befall upon them. Agatha waited for them to speak. She saw a crook smile from the sorcerer girl that made her more irritated. " Father...tell me why Sophie is here... "

Her father gazed down before looking at her. " We...need her blood... "

Agatha felt a chill from what her father had said. " Blood? For what? "

" For the Former Evil School Master's resurrection. " the sorcerer girl excitedly said.

" Resurrection? Are you insane? You can't do that! Father... He's evil! You can't bring him back to life. " Agatha pleaded. " Please... You don't have to do all this just to bring back the time you've lost. We can always make memories together. There's still so many birthdays and Christmas we can spend together. Isn't it enough? Aren't the current me and Mom enough? Come with me... " Agatha looked deeply into his father's eyes, melting her father's pain and vengeance. " Let's go home... To Gavaldon...To Mom..."

Sophie slowly opened her eyes, only to find herself lying in Agatha's arms. Baffled by the scene in front of her.

Agatha's father slumped on the ground... eyes swelling down with tears. He nodded at Agatha, " Yeah... Let's go home... " he embraced Agatha, both of them sobbing. " We're going home. "

" Yes...Father, we're going home. "

Sophie watched them, " Father? " she whispered, as if analyzing all the things she heard. " What's going on? " she saw the smile on Agatha's eyes, finally she grabbed a hold on what was happening " Agatha! You've found your father? "

Both of them looked up to Sophie. " That's right... I've found him. "

" I'm happy for you... Agatha. " Sophie wiped the tears that she doesn't realized she had. She was happy, at the same time, sad. For Agatha had found her long lost father whom for her was dead, while no matter how she wish, her mother can only be found on the cold grave.

" How wonderful! What a beautiful reunion! " a loud laughed broke the heartbreaking scene.

" We're not going to do this anymore. " Agatha's father said.

The sorcerer girl just answered with a chuckle. Agatha and Sophie exchanged glances between the two.

" I'm serious, that's an order. " once again, he said, now with authority on his voice.

" If you can't do it, I will! "

" What?! " the three of them synchronized.

The black stone from Agatha's father suddenly showed up in front of the sorcerer girl. Sophie was dragged towards her and grabbed her on the neck.

" What are you- " Agatha stuttered, it was so fast she hasn't had a clue what just happened.

" Stop it! Release her. " her father ordered.

But the sorcerer girl just smirked at him, " You think I spent all my time following your order just for your daughter to ruin all the plan we had. If you can't do it..I will. "

" I won't let you... " Agatha's father swished his hand to cast a spell, but it was too late. He was sent flying on the wall by the girl's magic spell.