Chapter 21: For Our Friends

" We will prepare ourselves to a battle with them. We can't surrender that easily, you were all old enough to be on a battle. We assigned leaders to train you, prepare yourselves. " Professor Dovey announced to all of the students. They followed her instructions and went to the training ground. Agatha with their friends, followed the other students but before they can even get near to the door. They saw Beatrix standing near the main door.

" What are you doing here? What do you want? " Tedros angrily said while blocking Agatha behind him.

" Tedros, I just want to say sorry. I know it's wrong but I just love you so much." Beatrix sobbed.

" I don't need your explanation, don't you ever get near me or Agatha! " he yelled.

" Tedros! I know what I did was wrong but please, forgive me! " she grabbed Tedros' arms, but he pushed it away.

" Agatha please forgive me. " she pleaded.

" Don't listen to her Agatha, she had to pay for what she had done. Just go away, Beatrix, you don't belong here. " Sophie hissed.

Agatha passed through them, " Stop it, you two! " They looked at her, " I understand that you love Tedros that's why you did it. "

Beatrix grabbed her hands, " Agatha, thank you. "

" Agatha, you shouldn't be so kind, that's why she thinks she can fool you. " Sophie said in disagreement.

" Agatha, listen to us! We can't trust her. " Tedros said.

" Guys, listen to me. We need her. " Agatha said.

" Agatha, thank you, you wer- " Agatha stopped her and free her hands.

" Not because I've already forgive you, does it means that I believe you. We can't lose any of our comrades, that's why I'm doing this. I had forgiven you because we need to unite. It's not the time for us to have arguments. " Agatha said, hoping they'll understand.

" But we can't trust her, what if she betrayed us. " Tedros disagreed.

" But I trust her skills and her will to save the others. I know, because she's Good. So if you want our whole trust and forgiveness, then prove it. " Agatha sharply said then walked towards the door. They followed her, Tedros still felt uneasy about it but he had to trust Agatha's judgment.

Tedros and Edward started demonstrating the basic moves and techniques in sword fighting. Tristan with Chaddick continued their training on archery, it's not new to them, they've been training in sword fighting, archery, and martial arts. They just have to improve it and let out their inner strength. Agatha taught the girls in summoning lightning and fire, luckily they can easily get her instructions. Professor Dovey was stunned at her magical spells, it's not an easy way to summon those elements but she can do it without a sweat. And she didn't start on basics but they can easily understand her. Sophie taught the other group the spells for counterattack, she can only remembered the spells that she learned from Professor Lesso. Beatrix and Kiko practiced healing magic that can be needed on the battle. They made bottles of healing potion.

When afternoon came, they took a break, Agatha, Sophie and Kiko went to the boys to give them lunch, but instead of tired boys, they found them betting to the two leaders who were having a fight.

" What are they doing? " Sophie said in disbelief.

" Maybe they were just playing, you know, boys thing. " Kiko said and waved at Tristan who saw her.

" What's going on in there? " Agatha asked Tristan and Chaddick who approached them.

" Well, they were just having.. fun. " Tristan answered, rubbing his hair.