Chapter 20: Plan

Agatha woke up in the bright rays of the sun. She felt weary, when she got up, she almost stumbled on her bed.

" Agatha? What's wrong? " Kiko asked, she just finished her bath.

" It's nothing. "

" Where did you go last night? We fell asleep while waiting for you. " Sophie said, while putting cream on her face.

" Well, Tedros talked to me last night. "

Sophie shifted her attention to her, " So, tell me how did you get that gown last night? And who helped you fix your hair? And that crystal tiara? I thought you didn't want to come? "

Agatha didn't know what to answer first, since she asked continuously, " Wait, first let me answer your question after another question, ok? " she raised her eyebrows, Sophie nodded, " It's Professor Dovey, she talked to me and changed my mind, she helped me on my gown and she's the one who fixed everything, and the tiara, it was given to me by Ella, the child I helped when we were in Gavaldon."

" I see, then what about Tedros? How did he regained his memory? "

Agatha paused for a brief moment, she doesn't know if she should tell what Beatrix had done. Sophie looked at her, suspiciously. " Are you hiding something? Tell me everything, I'm your best friend, you shouldn't hide anything from me. " she looked at her directly. Agatha started telling everything that Tedros had told her to Sophie and Kiko.

" That bitch, I know from the start she's a witch. " Sophie said in bitterness.

" That's right, Beatrix always gives Tedros a drink when he finished his training. I never thought Beatrix could do that. " Kiko added.

" She was so desperate to have Tedros. " Sophie smirked.

" Well, everything is fine now. " Kiko said.

" No, it's still not. Not when the lives of our friends depends on us. " Agatha said seriously. They heard the chime, they fixed themselves to get ready for breakfast. When they arrived on the dining hall, Tedros, with Chaddick and Tristan waved at them. Tedros adjusted the chair for Agatha, Tristan and Chaddick also did it for Kiko and Sophie.

" Did you have a good sleep? " Tedros asked Agatha, while giving her a cup of water.

" Yeah, I did. " Agatha smiled a little, feeling awkward with the situation, and with the stares of their friends.

" Ahem! I thought water doesn't have a taste, why is it so sweet? " Chaddick said. Giving them a teasing smile. Tedros nudged him, he noticed Agatha's red cheeks.

" What about you, Chaddick? Didn't you like Sophie? " Tedros teased him back. Chaddick choked to the glass of water he was drinking.

" What?! It's not like that. " Chaddick totally denied. Sophie frowned at his reaction, Chaddick tried to explain, " Sophie, what I mean is.." but Sophie ignored him.

" And what about these couple, aren't you two official already? " Sophie turned to Tristan and Kiko, who were just listening to them.

Kiko blushed and looked down, " Ah, uhmmm.. "

" Yes, we are. " Tristan answered abruptly. Kiko gazed at him, surprised to his straightforward answer.

Agatha smiled at her, holding her hands, " That's great Kiko! Your hard work had paid off. "

" That's right Kiko, you're unrequited love for two years became mutual. Congrats! " Sophie added.

" Hey, it feels like I made it hard for her. I'm not that mean. " Tristan defended himself.