Chapter 10: The Lost Memory

" Agatha " the voice gently called her name.

" Tedros. " she stood up abruptly, her hope rose again,she smiled,    " Tedros, you followed me- " but her smile vanished when she turned and it was not Tedros.

" Sorry, I'm not him. " Edward said, staring at her wet whole body.

Agatha looked down and turned to look at him, " No, I'm sorry, but what are you doing here? "

" I searched for you " his cold voice made Agatha felt that his voice was colder than the coldness she felt in her wet clothes.

" Why, I- " but before she can respond. Edward grabbed her arms.

" Let's go back, it's getting dark. " Edward said gently, he took off his coat and put it on to Agatha. He helped her walk and took her to the main hall.

" I'm already ok Edward, thank you, you should go back to your room. I can take care of myself here. " Agatha said.

" Are you sure? I can take you to your room. " Edward suggested.

" No, it's ok. I can go by myself, you've already done enough for me." Agatha smiled.

" Then, I'll see you later at dinner. Go, you should rest. "

" Yeah, later. "

Edward watched Agatha walk upstairs, then he left and went to his room. Agatha breathed deeply before opening the door. She opened the door and as expected Sophie and Kiko was waiting for her.

" Agatha! " both girls exclaimed.

" I'm glad you're back. Are you ok? " Sophie asked in worry.

" Agatha, I'm sorry, I should have warned you first. " Kiko looked at her, feeling sorry.

" No, Kiko, it's not your fault. It's my fault, I can't blame him. I was gone for a long time, I shouldn't be surprised if he finds someone else." Agatha said in a broken smile.

" Actually, Agatha, we think something is wrong. " Sophie crossed her arms.

" What do you mean? " Agatha asked, her eyes fixed on Kiko.

" Ah well, you know Agatha, Tedros really loves you. When you disappeared, he was always waiting for you, he never looked at anyone else especially Beatrix. He never gave her a chance, even if girls were surrounding him, he never flirt with them. But you know Beatrix, she will never give up to Tedros, especially that time that you were gone. Then after the attack of those evil sorcerers, we were all surprised when Tedros lost his memory, he doesn't know anything about us. What he can only remembered was before he came to the school. And weeks after that, the news spread that Tedros and Beatrix were together." Kiko explained.

" So, you mean, Tedros really lost his memory? Why? How did that happen? " Agatha wondered.

" No one knows, its like Tedros woke up one morning and he can't remember all that happened when he entered the school. " Kiko answered.

" So what should we do to bring his memory back? " Sophie asked.

" What about a spell? Maybe there's a spell that can bring back his memories. " Agatha suggested.

" Sorry,Agatha, but all the spell books were on the school. But there's a library here, maybe we can find some clues there. " Kiko suggested.

" Great, we can check it out. " Agatha stood up and walked towards the door but Sophie stopped her.

" No Agatha, I think you should take a bath first. You're soaked from rain, you'll have a cold if you stay like that. " Sophie took her to the bathroom inside their room.