Chapter 13: The Confrontation

The azure sky made Tedros feel good, it was a good sign for working in the garden. He had just finished watering the plants. And since he can already use a spell to make it grow faster, the seeds produced a fresh mint leaves. As he watched it grow, he felt happiness deep inside, it's the first time in his whole life, he had something that he really can tell he worked hard to get. It suddenly bear fruits and vegetables, it had strawberry, grapes, blueberry, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and different kind of fruits and vegetables. He picked one strawberry and ate it, it's really sweet, it's delicious. He's excited to let Agatha know about it, and so he harvested it immediately. He saw Agatha near the kitchen.

"Aga-" he stopped when he saw Edward coming towards her. He gave her a bouquet of flowers, she happily accepted it. Tedros felt his blood rush, he clenched his fist and turned away.

" Sophie said to ask you about the flowers, where are you going to use that? " Edward asked while Agatha was smelling the flowers.

" To the dining hall, isn't it lovely? I'm thinking of putting flowers on the tables. It will give a sweet feeling. " Agatha answered and thrust the flowers to Edward. " Tell Sophie it's perfect. "

" Oh wow, now I'm the delivery boy. " Edward sighed.

Agatha chuckled, " Just go, you're not doing anything. " and she pushed his back.

" Yes, yes, as you wish. "

Millicent and Reena was sweeping the floor, Agatha offered her help. She scrubbed the floor, then her bucket of water was thrown on the floor. She gasped, " What the! " she looked up.

" Oops, sorry I didn't mean to do that. " Beatrix smirked.

" Why don't you help us since I think you were just walking around doing nothing. " Agatha snorted, standing up. " I'll just get a new bucket of water. " she turned away but Beatrix grabbed her shoulders.

Beatrix pent-up anger wants to explode," Agatha, you should have never come back. You're like a whore trying to flirt with Tedros, when he doesn't even know you. " Beatrix glared at her.

Agatha free her shoulders from her grip, " I think you have forgotten that I'm the one Tedros love first. "

" It's already in the past, and the one he loves right now is me not you! "

" That's because he lost his memory, do you think Tedros will still love you if he remembered everything? He loves me and that will never change. I love him and I know he still loves me, when his memory came back he will realize it. "

Beatrix folded her arms and gave Agatha a confident smile, " Do you really believe that his memory will come back? Have you ever wonder, Agatha, if Tedros is the one who made himself forget his memories, especially memories about you? No one knows why he lost his memory, but I think I have a clue." she glared at her, " So, he can forget all the pain and suffering he had when you left him. You don't know how he was deeply hurt, you didn't see him suffering and waiting like a fool. He became a mess, and now he's back to his old self. And now what? You came back just to leave him alone again? Made him suffer and hurt him? Ask yourself, do you really love him? If you love him then stay away from him. "

Agatha felt like she was stabbed by a sharp knife, she trembled, " Bu-but you know I didn't left him because I wanted to. It's all because- "

" You live in different worlds, that means you two were not destined to be together from the start. " Beatrix continued.

Agatha can't find her voice, she bit her lips. It's all true, from the start they weren't meant to be. And she can't believe she made Tedros suffer, because of her, he was hurt and its all her fault. Maybe Beatrix is right,she will only hurt him and she doesn't want to do that.