Chapter 1: Home

Agatha woke up in a dark and messed up room. The room was so familiar, it's her room, her house in Gavaldon. She's free, she's home, her tears started falling down in her face. Then, she remembered Sophie.

" Sophie? Where is she? " she gasped and immediately left her house. She ran as fast as she could to the city. When she reached Sophie's house, a crowed of people were standing in front of her house. She tried to get close to the house and saw Sophie being hugged by her father, crying and rejoicing.

" Agatha! " Sophie cried.

" We're home, we made it. " Agatha whispered on her ears while embracing her tightly.

Everyone celebrated their comeback, they were the first who managed to come back from the School for Good and Evil. They treated them as heroes, they gained popularity and the news about them spread all over Gavaldon.

Everything is perfect, Agatha is now beautiful, people are not scared of her anymore. She's being treated as a hero and most of all they made it back home, with Sophie, her best friend. But something was missing, a part of her heart was left in the School for Good and Evil, her greatest love, her prince Tedros.

" Agatha, are you okay? " Sophie asked, while helping Agatha clean her house.

" Yeah, why? "

" You're staring off into space."

" What? I'm not! " she said and grabbed the broom and dustpan.

" Yes, you are. Stop that, cause I want to finish this quick, my nails are getting dirty and my hair is already full of dust. " she was disgusted at the thought.

" I know. " a smile spread across her face. Who would have thought that Sophie, a girl who only loves to make herself pretty and lovely will help her clean her dirty and messy house. After cleaning all day, the two girls rested while eating cookies that Sophie baked, at least now it had butter and milk.

" I'm so tired. I have to polish my nails and take a long bath." Sophie said while sniffing herself.

" Don't worry, you don't smell that bad."

" Seriously? "

" Well, sort of. "

They both smelled themselves and said in chorus, " We stink! " and they both laughed, enough for Reaper to wake up.

" Sshh, he'll wake up. " Agatha said while touching Reaper's fur.

" I bet Reaper will be scared of Anadil's pets, though they're rats, they're a huge one! " Sophie realized that she should have not mention anything about S.G.E., she bit her lips.

" Yeah. " Agatha answered with a smile but her eyes doesn't show the same.

Sophie looked at her with concern, with what she had done to Agatha in the S.G.E., cleaning her house won't make it up at all. She knew she had done terrible things and gave everyone in the school a frightful experience. And most of all, she hurt her best friend, tried to kill her and betrayed her.But Agatha never gave up on her, she believed to her, saved her life and forgave her. What a great princess she is, there was never a mistake that she was a real princess.

When the night came, Sophie was already gone, Agatha just stared at the night sky from her window. The stars were brightly shining, the blue moon was in a perfect shape. Then she recalled everything that happened in S.G.E., Sophie in the Evil School to be a witch, her, in the School for Good to be a princess. She thought it was a mistake, everyone thought it's a big mistake. But in the end, there was never a mistake at all. The three witches, Hester, Anadil and Dot, though they were a Never, they became good friends of her. Beatrix, that thought she was the perfect princess. Her first friend in Good, Kiko that holds a great crush for Tristan, and the last was Tedros, the prince she thought was a jerk but turns out he was her destined prince. What twisted fate that was, Sophie and Agatha fell in love to the same person.