Chapter 30: Pain and Cry

" AGATHA! " Tedros shouted as loud as he can, Agatha was falling from the high tower. He pleaded to Kiko to bring him to the others who were searching for Agatha. He can't just wait and rest while he wasn't so sure that Agatha was safe. Without even a minute when he came, he saw something falling down. And he was 100% sure it was Agatha.

Agatha opened her eyes, the pressure on the air, made it hard to move. She grabbed the stone from her pocket. I wish to take the power inside this stone.Release your power and lend it to me. Please Hear my wish! Agatha wished from the bottom of her heart, she thought about how she wanted to save everyone. Edward, Tedros and the others lied down a soft thick grass bed. If it comes to worse, at least it will surely catch her.The stone suddenly glowed a bright light, Agatha felt deep pain on her back. Something was growing, the ground was near. Agatha closed her eyes, she will hit on the ground,but before she instantly hit the ground. A pair of white wings appeared on her back she flapped the wings as hard as she could, stopping her from falling. Everyone was dumbfounded to what they've seen. They thought, she was like a fallen angel. Agatha softly landed on the ground.

" Agatha! Yo- you have wings! You look like an angel! " Kiko gasped.

" I know... It's amazing... " she swirled.

" Even without wings, you're definitely an angel Agatha. " her father had said.

" I thought my heart was gonna stop. " Edward said, hugging her.

Agatha glanced at the boy, at their back. " Are...you still mad at me? "

The boy gritted his teeth and ran to her, embracing her tightly. " I was so worried! How can you leave like that? "

" I'm sorry. I can't think of anything else. " Agatha slumped on his shoulder.

" It's fine. As long as you're alright. Don't do that again, please. " Tedros pleaded.

Agatha didn't answer.

" Look! " Chaddick shouted. They looked above the sky. Something was forming on the dark sky, a black lightning, strikes the tower. Monsters, Ogres', wild wolves coming from the woods.

" No! It's starting. " Agatha's father yelled.

" Evacuate everyone! " Agatha said to them.

" What? What about you? " Tedros asked, not letting her go.

" I have a fight to face. "

" No, I won't let you go. " Tedros said, holding her arm.

" Please, I'm the only one who can stop this. " Agatha said, releasing her arms from him. He was still weak to fight her. " Chaddick, take him. "

" You promised me! " Tedros shouted, as he struggled.

" Agatha! We can go with you! " Edward said.

" Edward, please understand. The others need your help. I'll end this. I promise. " her father looked at her with understanding. She smiled back, a beautiful memory for her father.

" Agatha...take me with you. " Tedros begged.

" I'm sorry. " Agatha whispered and turned her back, spreading her wings and flying to the tower.

She left Tedros who looked so heartbroken.

Agatha chanted a spell to break the seal. She was amazed at herself for how easy it was. She hid her wings and walked into the tower. A flash of light welcomed her, she ducked.

" You're still alive? I should praise you." the Evil School Master said, his finger still glowing.

" Does it bother you? Well, that only means you can't kill me. No matter what you do, I'll always appear before your eyes. " she said with a sarcastic smile.