Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Agatha crawled to the end of her bed. His handsome young King was sitting on the floor holding a book, " What are you doing there? Shouldn't you be preparing for your birthday? "

" Oh, you awake my princess? " he said, pulling her neck down and let their lips touched. " What a great morning... " he said with his usual charming smile.

Agatha nodded, " I hope this kind of mornings won't end. I can't wish for more... Just staying by your side is enough for me. "

"I'm afraid not to me... " Tedros murmured.

" Tedros? " " Nothing. Just get ready and have breakfast. " he said.

" You're not coming with me to have breakfast? "

" Oh no... I still have a lot of preparations to do. See you tonight." he said and gave her a peck on her cheeks.

Agatha swept out of bed,she brushed her hair with her silver comb. It's been three days since the kidnapping accident. Howard told everything to Goren, he knew that Risa was actually cheating on him. Thought it hurts, Goren tried to accept it and move on. But they still need to pay for their crimes. And when Kiara saw me with Tedros back to the castle, she hugged me and cried while telling how worried she was. She also apologized for all the bad things she said about me. She even told me,        " Before we even began, you already win him. We can't be rivals, but we can still be friends right? " she said it, cheeks blushing. I nodded and hugged her back. I'm back to my normal days in the castle,Tedros tried to be with me whenever he can. Maybe he's still worried about me, but I can't help feeling happy when I think that he's always by my side. She saw a huge box on her table. She opened it to see a beautiful dress with a card. Wear this tonight. I love you Agatha. She smelled his scent from his card, Right, it's Tedros' birthday today. I should prepare too.

The night came and as expected the big hall was filled by guests from both royal and noble families. Tedros greeted all the guests, wearing a black suit and navy blue necktie.

" Well, well... If it's not King Tedros." Tedros turned to see his old pals, Chaddick and Tristan.

" Happy Birthday dude. " Tristan greeted.

" Thanks man... I'm glad you came."

" It's unusual for you to hold this kind of party. Will there be a big surprise? " Chaddick asked with a grin.

" You'll find out soon... " Tedros answered back with a meanigful smile, " By the way, where is Kiko and Sophie? "

" Oh well, you know girls. They love to chat. " Chaddick said.

" We were just on the entrance when we saw them. And both girls jumped to each other like long lost lovers. They've been talking since then, leaving their husbands. " Tristan said.

" Seriously? Why are girls like that? The moment they saw each other, feels like their conversations have no end. Can't believe they left us handsome guys alone. They'll regret it when girls started approaching us and we're gonna cheat on them. " Chaddick frowned.

" Who is going to cheat on us? " Sophie loomed behind Chaddick.

" So-Sophie? " Chaddick paled as if he had seen a ghost. " Who said anything about cheating? You heard me wrong. " he said as Sophie grabbed him by the collar.

" And now you're saying I'm deaf? " Sophie scowled, " If you can cheat we can too. Kiko... Let's leave these assholes. "

" Kiko... " Tristan called sweetly. But Kiko glared back at him.