Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART

" Be careful, " Edward said in a low voice.

" What is it? " Agatha asked behind him.

" Someone is watching us." he answered, " Nathaniel, get ready."

" Yes, Prince " Nathaniel said and pulled his sword.

" Don't stop, don't let it be obvious."

They followed his command, and continued. Then, suddenly an arrow was thrown to them. Their horses made a fuss and they were thrown on the ground. Three men in brown cape with hoods and covers in their face attacked them. Edward and Nathaniel fought back, while Sophie and Agatha stayed behind them. Edward fought the man who seems to be the leader, they were both skilled in fighting, but Edward is stronger and throw the man on the ground, that revealed his ginger hair. Edward pointed his sword on the man's face-

" Wait! " Agatha screamed.

Edward stopped in surprise, and looked at Agatha. Agatha stared at the man on the ground, examining him from head to toe.

" It- it can't be, are you Tristan? "

The man looked at her, his eyes fixed on her. And he took off his cover. Agatha and Sophie's eyes widened.

" You 're Agatha, wha- what are you doing here? How did you- "

" You know him? " Edward asked though he already knew the answer.

" Yeah, he's a friend, and also a student."

Edward helped Tristan to stand.

" It's a long story, but first, where are the others? Are they safe? Is Tedros safe? What happened? " she asked continuously.

" Yeah, we are safe." he stopped and then continued, his eyes full of sorrow, " But many were killed and the others was held captive in the dungeon. "

The two girls stared at each other, then looked at him with grief. Who the hell is that evil bastard that can do such things? Agatha thought.

" Where are the others? " Sophie asked.

" Come with me " he said and led them.

They followed Tristan until they reached a big tree, standing alone. With vines and long branches surrounding it.

" Why did we stop here? " Agatha asked, confused as to why they stopped in the middle of the forest.

" We're here. " Tristan said and chanted, " FerosimaVoingalia ". The tree split into two, " Let's go, before someone sees us. " They followed Tristan and walked inside the splitted tree. An amazing place welcomed them, beautiful garden, smooth grass on the ground, lovely lilies, dandelions and daises all around, birds freely flies at the blue sky and a little castle with a lake on its side.

" It's like a small version of the School for good. " Agatha said in amazement.

" Yeah, it is. And it is really lovely, though its still can't be compared to the real school. " Sophie said.

They continued walking until they almost reach the main door. A lady wearing a pink dress ran toward them.

" Tristan, you're back " she smiled. But her smile was replaced of surprise when she saw Agatha.

" No way, it can't be. A-Agatha?! " she said in a high voice.

Agatha smiled at her, looked at her sweetly, " Yeah, it's me, Kiko. " and without even a second, Kiko jumped at her and hugged her.

" I can't believe it, you're back. You don't know how much I've miss you." she said excitedly.

"Me too. "