Chapter 29: The tWIns Story

" Sophie! Sophie! " Agatha repeatedly called her name. But Sophie just blankly stared at her. Her eyes dim and lifeless. " What did you do to Sophie? " Agatha roared to the Evil School Master.

" I'm giving her the things she wanted the most... Come, Sophie. " he smiled, as if he was proud to what he'd done. Sophie walked like a doll towards him.

" No! Sophie! What do you know about what she wants?! You're Evil! Give her back! "

" And you, Agatha? What do you know about what she wants? " he looked at her, as if she had done something wrong.

" Wha- ...of course she just wanted to be with her family, her friends, to end all of this... She wants to be with me... "

" Her family? Her friends? Do you really think that's what she wanted the most? " he chuckled, turning around his back. He started walking to his old book cabinet. He picked up one of the books and started turning the pages. " Do you know Agatha, you were so oblivious of her true feelings. Do you really think she wants to go back to his father who had someone else other than her mother? Friends? Who? You're the only friend she had. The only friend who took away everything she wished for. "

" No...that's not true. " Agatha choked. Telling herself that it was all a lie made by him.

" You don't want to believe me? You know her more than me, right? Shouldn't you know what she wanted from the very beginning? " he showed her a picture from the book. A beautiful princess with her prince, a true love's kiss... A happily ever after.... " Look, Agatha... A beautiful princess with her prince. Sophie just wished to be a princess, to be loved by a prince and find her ever after.... But you took it all away... "

" It was all in the past, Sophie had changed, Sophie is happy now! And isn't it because of you, that's why it all happened, you should be the one who took the blame. It was all your doing! "

" If I hadn't done it, would you have gone to where you are right now? You should be thankful to me, Agatha... I gave you the chance to be a princess, I took you away from your miserable life. "

Agatha froze, searching for words. " I'm the one who save myself, not you. You just brought us here, for your evil plan. "

" That's right, and I found it. We should have found our happiness, my Never After with Sophie, but you ruined it! " he shot a light towards Agatha, making Agatha slammed on the wall. " I'll give Sophie what she wants the most. "

" What...she wants? " Agatha coughed. Pulling up herself.

" Her mother, do you know what she felt when she saw you, reuniting with your father? You already had everything, you're a princess, you have your prince, people looking up to you, friends who will always be with you even if she was gone. You can easily get what she wants. That's so unfair, Agatha... You had everything, while she had nothing. " he caressed Sophie's face. " That's why I'll create a world where she'll be happy, a world for the two of us. You were just like my brother... Both of you, always have what we wanted the most without even trying anything. Both of you can easily get it, while we tried everything we can to get what we want but still you will always have it. That's why, I'll create a world where both you and my brother don't exist. " he threw away the book. " That's why, I won't let you to ruin it again, Agatha... Not my brother, neither are you... " he held out his hand, making Agatha float in the air. Agatha started struggling, she can't breathe, something was choking her. He drawn her near him, until it was already his hands choking Agatha. Sophie watched by his side, " Look, Sophie... She'll be gone forever... No one will stop us from our Never After... " but he suddenly froze, he lethally glared at Agatha, no, not at her, he intently glared at her necklace. " You! You had it all along?! "