Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness

" Uh, I... I want to apologize to you. That time, when I was drunk, I... " 

 " Lady Kiara, stop it. You don't have to apologize. Just forget it. I don't mind it. " Tedros said, glancing at the clock. 

 " No! " Kiara yelled, she clung to Tedros. " You don't understand. I love you! I've loved you since we were kids. I've always been loving you. " 

 " Look, Kiara... I'm sorry. But I already love someone else. Just turn your feelings to someone else. I can't love you back. You're just like a sister to me. Just that. "

 " Who would love you like I do? I've known you since we were kids, I know everything about you. I even kept articles about you, I know what you like, you like a beautiful princess, elegant, long hair, smart, and talented, so I did everything to be your perfect girl. So why? Why are you choosing someone else and not me? Who is it? Who's the girl that snatched you away from me? Is she more beautiful than me? Talented and smarter than me? Tell me, King Tedros? What she have that I don't?" 

 Tedros touched her hair, " Kiara, she's not any better than you. You're beautiful, smart and talented, there's no doubt about it. You're a perfect girl. But it's not about who is better. It's who my heart wants. And no other girl can be compared to her. She's not perfect, she's just an ordinary girl that made my world extraordinary. A wild princess that makes me go round. I just accidentally fell in love with her. And it's the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. "

 Kiara felt she was sinking into deepest part of the world. He said it with eyes full of love. She never saw Tedros looked like that. And it pained her more, when she felt he said it from the heart. She raced out of the room, crying. 

 " What the! " Agatha jumped, she stumbled upon Kiara while on the way to the dining hall with Dalia. " Lady Kiara?" 

 Kiara looked up to her, realizing who she was, she sniffed and cried to her. Agatha and Dalia brought her to Dalia's room. 

 " He's crazy. He'll regret it, I'm the perfect girl for him. He'll regret choosing that girl, who ever may be she is I'm sure she's a witch. She bewitched him using some tricks or evil spells. " Kiara blurted out. 

 " B-but you haven't met her, right? How can you say so? Maybe she's a good girl. " Agatha said, feeling hurt by her comments.

 " I don't need to meet her. I'm sure she's a gold digger witch. King Tedros is not like that, he'll never fall to an ordinary girl. "

 Agatha smiled awfully listening to her but at the same time, she can't help feeling guilty. " What if that girl really loves him? Can't you accept it? "

 " Are you on my side or what? "

 " Huh? I...I'm not on anyone's side. I know, you really love Te- I mean King Tedros but he already loves someone and just like you said she must love him back as much. Why don't you give her a chance to prove it? " 

 Kiara's face fell, " I guess you have a point. If I found out she really doesn't love him, that she's not suited for him. I'll take him back at all cost. "

 Agatha smiled and patted her head. " You're really a good person, aren't you? "

 " Hmmp, I'm not. If I ever saw a single mistake about her, I'll take Tedros away from her. " 

 Dalia took Agatha into the corner, " Princess, what are you going to do? Are you going to tell her it's you? " she whispered. 

 " Uh, I don't know. I have to find the right time to tell her. I'll just wait for her to calm down. "