Chapter 31: King Tedros

The sun rays slipped through the glass windows, reflecting the tanned skin of the man sleeping soundly on the huge bed.

*knock* *knock*

" Your highness... It's time to wake up. You'll be late for the wedding. " a man's voice said on the other side of the door.

Slowly he opened his eyes, squinting at the window. He grunted as he covered his eyes from the bright sunlight.

" Your Highness... Please wake up, you'll be late for the wedding. " once again, the man said.

" I'm already awake... You can go now." he said and heard the footsteps walking away.

He got up from his bed, and grabbed his red fur robe. It was a sunny day, perfect for the wedding of the prince and his princess. After his bath, he put on his formal white suit, matching it with the kingdom of Camelot's crest. The symbol of royalty. As he went out of his room, his personal attendant was already waiting for him.

" King Tedros, the wedding will start in 20 minutes. Do you want to take your breakfast? " the man on his 20's said, he looks younger than his real age.

Tedros gave him a stern look.            " You know, I don't eat breakfast."

" But.... "

" Stop nagging and bring me my horse... " Tedros said, without even looking at him.

" Yes, Your Highness. " the man said and left.

" Your Highness, is it really alright not to take the carriage? It's dangerous if we just ride a horse. " the man said, while helping Tedros on his horse.

" Wales, it'll be faster if we ride a horse, besides it's a good exercise. " Tedros said and fixed his coat. " Ha!"

Wales followed Tedros from behind.

" He's here! King Tedros is here! " a woman with her formal green gown said, as she approached Tedros.

" Are we already late? " Tedros asked while he got down.

" Just in time, King Tedros. They're waiting for you inside the wedding hall. " the woman said and led Tedros inside the hall.

Tedros walked straight to the front. The people inside can't help but take a peek on him. He had a strong aura of royalty within him. Though the hall was filled only of those with royal blood or rich barons. The hall went silent when the wedding song started, on the aisle graciously walking a beautiful princess, with her long wavy golden hair, a crown on her veil and a long fitted white gown that revealed her perfect shape. She smiled at Tedros when she saw him, Tedros smiled back.

" You look so beautiful, Sophie. " Tedros said, as Sophie approached him and held her hand.

" You look dashing, as always Tedros. No prince can even compare to you. " Sophie sweetly said.

" I'm flattered, especially when it comes from a beautiful bride like you." Tedros smirked, while still holding her hand. " But, are you sure about that? When...your groom is just behind us? " Tedros said, and moved back to give way to Chaddick.

" Yeah, yeah... Stop flirting in front of me. Even the visitors thought that the both of you will be the one who'll get married. " Chaddick grunted.

Both Tedros and Sophie chuckled. Tedros gently gave Sophie's hand to Chaddick.

" Congratulations to the both of you. " Tedros said and tapped Chaddick's shoulder. " Make sure, to take care of her. "

" I will. " Chaddick said and led Sophie to the priest. Tedros silently watched them, he can feel the happiness and love from the both of them. He was glad, that the two important friends of him have found their happily ever after.