2.The Syndicate

"There's a bright spot in every dark cloud"
_______________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

Jungkook is having a storm inside him right now, because it will be the first time he will be keeping someone as hostage. Though Jeon is going to become the next mafia leader, he has never hurt anyone specially those who are innocent, he only does the drug deals which Wendigo asks him to do.

He did kept one or two hostages before but those were bad ones and they were sent by Wendigo to keep an eye on them for few days, to see if Jk is capable of the position or not. Jk was pretty rude with them but he never hurt them much physically.

But before coming to seoul he was trained to be capable for the position of a mafia leader by Wendigo's right hand for nearly one and half year in Busan.

The car in which Namgiseok are sitting enters into the parking area of the building. All of them along with the unconscious tae getting out of it and going towards the entrance door.

Jungkook is pacing in the hall impatiently from the time since hobi has done his task, now getting alert by the sound of honking car outside the building

Jungkook is pacing in the hall impatiently from the time since hobi has done his task, now getting alert by the sound of honking car outside the building. He is about to turn and head towards the door but unfortunately got interuppted by his ringing phone.

The door to the house opens and joon and hobi enters with a clingy boy on their respective shoulders, while yoongi walked in just behind them. Jungkook was going to ignore the call but when he looked at the phone he saw the name again "psycho", and as soon as he read it he turned his back towards the just entered members and went into his office. Raven was not able to look at his hostage fortunate or unfortunate whatever u call it.

As the sound of opening of the door was heard, yeonjun ran towards it, he saw hobi and joon carrying the unknown mysterious boy. He went near them and was about to ask hobi how it went when he saw the mysterious boy's face, he practically gasped seeing the beauty in front of him "Woahhh, he is sooo cute and handsome and beautiful hyungggg" the maknae said while keeping an awe expression on his face, jumping a little and covering his cheeks with hands.

"Yes yeon-ah he indeed looks beautiful and innocent, I feel bad for him" hobi said with a sad tone. "I agree with u hoba and yeonie" yoongi added all while looking at the poor boy.                          

"Me too hyung, but we can't do anything rather than keeping him here, if he got caught by the opposite gang then his life would have been totally ruined, they might have killed him or used him for money" it was joon who said it now.

"Yes u r right joonie, he is lucky that we were the first to see him, I trust Jungkook....he will let him go and not hurt the poor boy, but there's also this thing that we can't let him go this soon, it will be dangerous for him and us both" Yoongi said while letting out a sigh. "And specially Wendigo shouldn't know about him, or he will ruin his life!" Hobi exclaimed.