27. Excursion: Second Day

"I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday"
___________________________________________
Third Person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Tranquil Island

Two souls who are falling deep for each other day by day but aren't confessing just becz they think the other one might not have the same feeling, which is love. And two more people, one of which has already developed feelings and other one is trying to suppress them...both want each other desperately, but don't have the courage to speak.

What will happen when one of the soon to be couple confesses? Let's see...

The first bird started singing it's first note, telling the sunshine like beautiful human to wake up. Hobi rubbed his eyes, squinting to the sun which flickered with life on the horizon...stretching his arms, he made his way to the window which peeked through the curtains.

Taking long strides he reached the window, sliding the curtains and next the glass. The dawn breeze hit his morning face, indicating him it has some secrets to tell...asking him what he really wants, but he ignored it...ignored these thoughts...ignored the desperate want to tell yoonji how much he wants her, but no he can't coz if he did he might suffer again.

On the other hand, taekook slept snuggling each other...inhaling the calm and alluring scents. When the blonde opened his eyes to the beaming dawn, he noticed that jungkook woke up already...he himself got down, and headed towards the bathroom.

Just then the door to the bathroom opened, revealing freshly bathed raventte who smelled like citrus....walking out in a T and trousers.

Taehyung is still sleepy, rubbing his eyes in a pout when he said "Good mowning kookie" and damn the raven squealed will be an understatement...he literally hugged the life out of blonde.

"Say it one more time" he replied smiling widely...tae thought for a while not understanding anything in his sleep, but then it clicked him...he called the raven by nickname "I need to bath lemme go" tae whined not wanting the elder to see his redenned face.

"No I won't until u say it again"

"Okay...kookie can u plz let me go, coz I can't breathe" blonde replied getting out of the grip and running inside the bathroom. While jungkook smiled like the whipped man he is, forgetting tae slipped out of his grip.

"Muffin this is cheating, u can't run away like that" he whined stomping his feet.

"Shut up u big baby and go downstairs or I will complain prettymy" tae retorted as his lips curved into a smile Dumb muscle bunny

Like that, kook went down huffing angrily but still being happy becz of the nickname.

After 1 hr of doing their morning routine and having breakfast. All of them gathered in living area...as ji hyun told them about the places they will be visiting today. Everyone cheered and went inside their respective cars...just like they came from seashore to this house.

Evening came pretty quick as everyone enjoyed their day while visiting beautiful places and capturing the memories....indeed jungkook took many pics of tae, well sneakily.

Now they were heading to their next destination...four cars driving back to back. The place being amusement park, which none other than belonged to minho...they decided this place becz it will be great to end the day with fun.      

As they neared it, the park looked more beautiful under the fading daylight which is changing it's colours....slow waves hitting the shore quietly.

slow waves hitting the shore quietly