18.2 Shattered (part 2)

Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: J&J enterprises, Seoul, South Korea

Taehyung is flustered will be an understatement coz how he thought, that finally jungkook let him breathe.

He cursed for a minute and calmed himself thinking he finally got a job...even tho he is cursing jk but he still is thankful to him for the job. Tae made himself sit on the chair and without wasting any time...he started his work.

He is happy...even called his mother to tell her, he got the job. He forgot to mention the company's name to her fortunate or unfortunate whatever u call it. That's how his day went by without getting bothered by the jerk of a CEO. When he is about to leave the office...he found yugyeom again standing with the same red kia.

But to his surprise instead of yug driving him...he was given the keys of the car, cause that red kia actually was given by the company to him. It was because he has got a really important position or Jungkook may or may not have added this car in that job offer, as he might have wanted tae not to face the same accident again. To be honest jeon wanted to give him more luxurious car...but thinking about tae's ego...he went down to kia.

Tae accepted it, really thinking it's a gift from the company. He knew how to drive as jin taught him.

The next day: J&J

Jungkook is busy doing his work...he really has something he needs to do. That's why he is not bothering tae. And that's when he got a call from Han and the words by the elder made him grab his keys and leave the office in hurry. Yes Han is back in Seoul after meeting his daughter.

On the other hand tae is walking towards his office when he suddenly bumped into a broad chest. When he saw the person he quickly apologized "I am sorry Mr. Kim." Min ho stood there unable to say anything...to be honest he is on the verge of crying but he didn't let those tears fall...he cannot...not yet.                            

"It's okay son" he said while smiling. Taehyung thought how much more can someone be humble. Mr. Kim reminded him of his angel.

He found the husband wife duo pretty sweet. Ohh how much he wants to meet ji hyun again. "I need to go now...I am sorry...have a nice day Mr. Kim" tae said and left as he needed to head for his work. Poor boy oblivious of the things which will be getting revealed soon.

Min ho stood there, now letting the tear slide. "He really looks like him" he said to himself wiping his tear, more like hiding it from the other employes. But there was one more person who was watching all this going on...yes ji hyun. She was actually standing a lil far from them...unlike min ho she ran away as soon as tae left and locked herself in min ho's cabin crying her heart out.

[Why ji hyun and min ho cried? It was because:
The next day after party, kim couple were called by hyun joo and jungkook...Hae jin joining them. And that's how kook and hyun joo told kim's everything. The couple cried hugging each other...but all of them still were not sure about if Vantae is really their tae. That's how jungkook's work started.]

When today kook got the call it made him run to that place, cause Han found the two men of Wendigo who 19 years ago chased that maid & tae and told wendigo they killed them.

When jungkook reached the place he saw han standing in front of an old building where the two men were tied up by Jungkook's men, yug keeping an eye on them. Both of them went in and started asking the two men what actually happened 19yrs ago.

Those men were stubborn and kept their mouth shut until han pulled out proofs of their dark deeds and threatened them. Finally they opened their mouth "they are alive"....Han and Jungkook were stood in shock when they heard it...and a wave of relief went through both of them. Jungkook had tears, even Han got emotional.