38. Sullen

"Having someone who can handle all ur moods is such a blessing"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Kim's mansion, Seoul, South Korea

Winter rested it's soul in autumn's weary embrace....enchanted winds dancing in the glory of rising sun, making certain cute human wiggle out of his warm and cozy blankets. Soft puppy eyes squinted themselves wanting to clear the blurry vision...hands moving to rub them on their own.

Taehyung blinked few times before he registered his surroundings...he was in kim's mansion...in his own room. Even after the sticky notes incident taekook stayed in their own mansions...tho they always remained clingy whenever they met.                                                      

Yawning his sleep away tae smiled to himself thinking about his upcoming birthday which will be day after tomorrow...he is happy and why will he not, when it's gonna be the best birthday for him.

But the beautiful smile adoring his lips started to disappear little by little when he got reminded that his love, his kookie...is ignoring him since past few days.                                                              

He doesn't know why...it started suddenly. Raven was always busy when tae tried to call or talk with him...heck he didn't even come to meet him since last 3 days.                                                      

Younger took a leave for 4-5 days as he wanted to focus on his upcoming birthday....spending time with family, going to different places with his mom....and many other things....but this doesn't mean jungkook can ignore him.

Tae is sulking since yesterday....he is indeed angry over the raventte but in a cute way. Which includes whining and annoying shit out of jimin until his soulmate takes him on icecream dates.

Talking about jimin...poor boy can't even spend time with yoongi becz his bestfriend is not allowing him, saying 'until kookie doesn't talk to me I am not letting u go back to yoongi hyung'.

Today too jimin walked inside tae's bedroom dragging the other to wash up quickly so they can go out somewhere. And yes tae was sulking again as soon as jimin entered his room...throwing his feet and pouting all he wants....& offcourse cursing the coconut head, his coconut.

"KIM TAEHYUNG HURRY UR SULKY ASS BEFORE I BARGE IN" jimin screamed banging the bathroom door which was closed since last 1hr.                               

"Ahh my ears....I will go deaf for pete's sake chim" tae got out rubbing his hair marching towards his wardrobe.

"Wahhhh...this lil bitch istg I am going to abondon u one day trust me...u literally spent 1hr in bathroom cursing jungkook and telling me to sit here without moving" jimin argued crossing his arms.

"Aren't u my soulmate chim" tae looked back after wearing his clothes...showing his puppy eyes "not that eyes...no way I am falling for them".                                 

"Plz jiminie...help me...plz plz pretty please...and in return I will help u make yoongi hyung jealous so that he will do the angry fvcking which u love the most" tae replied, his face going from all puppy to funny pervet in matter of seconds...as he wiggled his eyebrows. "OHH MY GOD TAE...I CAN'T WITH U

....but if that's my reward then I am ready" jimin retorted his angry expression turning into a mischiveous one, his eyebrows also wiggling.

"Now that's whom I call soulmate...think of a plan now" tae cheered hugging the life out of jimin.