18.1 Shattered (part 1)

"Trapped in a maze of decisions
Exhausted by all the different chaos
We've wandered around, looking for the answer
Lost in the maze, in the darkness...."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: J&J enterprises, Seoul, South Korea

(One day after the party, as Jeon's made the next day off even for employes.)

The bright summer had passed away, and gorgeous autumn was flinging it's rainbow-tints of beauty on hill and dale. It's finally the day today, tae will join the company, officially as the project manager.

He woke up because of the wild music of autumnal winds, which entered into the city of Seoul making the birds chirp in happiness.

Taehyung streched his hands, realising that he needs to finish his morning routine, and directly head to J&J. But joining is not the reason he will be going there, he can't accept the job if it's a favour by the cherry head out of pity or just becz he started a liking for younger.

It's like hurting his self-esteem. He will only accept it, if the cherry gives a reasonble answer to why he did something like this.

Jinmin headed early in the morning for their work, so no one is there today to drive tae, he will go by bus.
Taehyung didn't ask jin about the job even after the party, he knows his hyung was asked to do so, it's not his fault. The only person he is angry with is Jungkook, not even like angry it's more like he is not liking the way the elder is acting....specially not when his life is already messed up, even thought that Jk is doing some kinda prank to mess with him.

He really can't trust jungkook's feelings, it's hard for a person like him, who doesn't know what love is, except for friendly love or motherly love to trust someone's feelings towards him, and at least not the person who kept him a hostage.

Taehyung locked the door and started heading out of the house. It's a beautiful bright autumn day, the cider like air blowing thru his wavy hairs, making his bangs dance on his forehead. The blue sky bringing a refreshing vibe, like telling him to drown into the painting created by nature.

Younger was on the last step of stairs when saw a car standing in front of him. Tae didn't notice it before, as he was too busy mesmerizing the blue sky. Also becz of the thoughts he was having since last night.

Taehyung stood there debating whether to go near it and ask why the car is standing in front of their house. But thought it might be just random stranger standing, waiting for someone or something, so ignoring it will be a better option.

He was ready to walk down the street until he reaches the bus stop. But even before he could take one step, the door of red kia standing in front of him opened...a young male stepping out of it.

When taehyung saw the male his confused expression changed to a smiling one "Yugyeom" he took fast steps towards him.