42. Paint me like a Wildflower

"My fingers moved across ur skin, flexing and tapping smoothly. Over the contours of ur body, Like a master pianist playing. A clssic concerto. You are the only song I want to play. Your sounds the only music I want to hear."
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Taekook's new home, Seoul, South Korea

Silent cries, shining lights and two souls embraced in one another...that's how they stayed for few minutes. Thinking themselves as the luckiest in this universe...that they got each other to love....to get loved.

Jungkook sat down, nuzzling close to tae who was sitting on his lap after crying for minutes. It's silence but a comfortable one.                                      

Soon after sometime...elder heard cute snoring...tae was alseep. So he carried the younger to other room...as their bedroom was a complete mess becz of gifts.                                                        

Placing the boy down gently, he tucked the comforter over him. Kissing tae's forehead raven finally left the room...he still has to clean it and arrange the gifts somewhere.

Raventte cleaned everything and was ready to get freshen up when he saw something peaking out near his pillow. He reached his side of bed...taking that thing out, it was the same diary he saw in tae's room when he found the bucket list.

'Open it when I am not around...it's my wedding gift for you' words were written in tae's handwriting on the note which was attached to the diary.

Jungkook didn't knew how to feel....they just cried a while ago...and this thing was making him emotional already, so he opened it with shaky hands.

One page, two, three, four and he kept turning them for more than one hour...his face stained with newly ushed tears.                                                             

The diary had jungkook's portraits...it wasn't just kook who captured tae in his memories...it was his lover too who has rather turned those memories into portraits...beautiful one in that.                  

It were from the time tae first saw kook...seems like he didn't like the raven that time but his heart forced him to draw the man...not just that but every page had younger's written feelings about the particualr time when he drew.
Some were funny, some made jungkook smile, some made him pout...but the last pages were the ones which made him cry.

Jungkook never even dreamt of someone doing this for him...but guess he was wrong...as he finally found someone who loves him just like he does.                         

He chuckled thinking how he has been crying for hours now....but he loved these cries too...coz they were meant for his love.                                                 

Closing the gift his lips kissed the cover... he got up to keep it in his special place. He opened the wardrobe...then sliding out a drawer which had the same pics of ji hyun and 3 yr old tae along with their sticky notes...now adding his most favourite thing in them....tae's diary.

He closed the wardrobe after grabbing some clothes. Got freshen up and went to the other room to bring tae back.            

He entered and saw the oh so adorable sight...tae sitting on the bed, small fists rubbing sleepy eyes...the kissable pout never leaving his lips.                          

"Good morning princess" he chuckled walking closer to the other. "I know ish good niwght don't teawse me" his sleepy voice came muffled...making the elder coo hardly....so he reached the younger, instantly showering him with lots of butterfly kisses.