22. A little bit of pain

"Can I be by your side, shining with existence?"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:

The days are going pretty smooth for all of them. Yoonmin became too close that they are head over heels for each other, even yoongi started staying with jimin, as Jin is at Kim's house nowadays....the reason being missing tae so much. Ji hyun is more than happy to have jin with them, who keeps brightening their moods.

So as yeonjun, the maknae is also currently living with Kim's coz he missed his cutie hyung. The kim couple even mentioned to each other that how happy it makes them to see their house became a place where they are seeing their children giggling and having fun.

Jeon's and Kim's also had a gathering once, where all were there. Enjoying the time with each other, savouring the memories. And as always the raven didn't miss a single chance to tease tae, not even in the office.                             

Like sending flying kisses while winking, appearing near tae out of nowhere, whispering something if he passed by the younger accidently, patting his butt making taehyung widen his eyes in shock and many more.                                        

And most cute of all was, jungkook sending some cute gifts to kim's mansion for tae and writing sweet poems on it, the things being flowers, chocolates, teddy or two plushies of bear and tiger I should say.

Taehyung never answered back for the gifts, but strangely he liked them. Specially the two plushies which he is using as his cuddle buddies when he sleeps.                                                             

As raventte already has tae's number he used to send texts, some normal and some flirty...to which the younger always replied with a 'so done' or 'disgusted' emoji or with a savage reply which made the elder laugh at him and tease more.

Not gonna lie tae enjoyed bickering like this, he laughed when kook sent his funny faces as a reply. Overall he has started a little liking for the elder if I can say or is it a complete liking? Let's see.

One week passed like that, but with the passing days...taehyung has started getting feelings for the elder...even if he gets angry when jungkook flirts or touches him, he unknowingly is expecting these things to happen.

Sometimes he thinks that the raven might have got bored and his feelings have been decreasing coz he didn't send a text or gift or flirted but then the next moment kook does something like that again and the younger's negative thoughts vanish.

So as for now one week passed by like that. Today is monday, a start for the new week...but who knows how it's going to be for the younger Kim.

The raventte fluttered open his eyes, squinting them when the alarm went off, ringing in his ear...the sound being the giggles of a certain kim.                   

Jungkook recorded this when Jeon's and Kim's had a gathering...yeonjun and tae were sitting beside him in the garden...actually only yeontae were there but the raven joined them not wanting to leave the younger...and that's when he recorded the sound sneakily as yeon did some funny things making tae giggle.

He smiled at himself, turning off the alarm tho he didn't want to but nonetheless got up. Sprinting off to do his morning routine.                              

After getting ready, he went down had breakfast and headed office. While walking to his car he looked up at the sky, seeing any sign of rain, but there were no dark cloudes and the weather looked pretty clear...so he looked at front again and started walking. Soon after a few minutes drive he reached J&J.