31. The Return of Hellcat

"Trust is a weight as light as feather, trust was not a thing I knew, until I found trust in u"
___________________________________________
Third Person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Namsan tower lit up in glory, complimenting the beauty of Seoul which shimmered with night lights. White jet landed elegantly on the runway of Incheon airport, indicating the arrival of a big lovely family.

Heading to their respective homes, everyone let the sleep take over them...falling into dreamland without wasting a sec.

Taking rest for one more day, all of them busied themselves in their daily lives. Workload increased pretty much for everyone, even sope joined their duties simultaneously protecting J&J....while Sooeun duo got drowned in the work they came here for. Taekook being the busiest one, as the Jeju Island project is going to be held in one month.

One month went by as the earth rotated around sun changing into day and night. Within these days the biggest project was set to get launched....taekook working tirelessely for it, and if I said everyone was impressed with the way tae's artistic brain works will be understatement, they were amazed truth to be told.

The couple didn't had much time for themselves but they managed to steal some kisses from each other...and slept like koalas at night...unaware of the storm coming in their direction.

The unknown mafia didn't do anything particular for this one month...except stalking, coz something is about to come in taekook's way....not one but two things.

But keeping this all aside, there's going to be a big celebration...the sweet families more than excited for the upcoming event....Namjin's wedding, which is going to happen day after tomorrow.

One month later:

"STOP BEING THE POSSESIVE FREAK AND LET ME WEAR THAT DRESS BIGGIEEEE" yoonji yelled at her twin who was standing with a blank face, constantly refusing his sister.

"NO WAY U R GOING TO WEAR THAT REVEALING DRESS YOONJI" he replied with the same tone....nothing much he is just being overprotective.

"MIN FVCKING YOONGI STOP ARGUING WITH MY YOONJI OR I WILL BAN U FROM EATING TANGRINES FOR ONE MONTH" Jimin who just entered there screamed on his husband, whose face now became scared at the mention of his favourite fruit.

"And yoonji dear no need to worry about this sleepyhead, u can wear whatever u want" jimin continued now changing his voice to angelic sweet one.

He started dragging yoongi out of the house for shopping some random stuff. Not before turning and telling hobi who was enjoying the bickering sitting on sofa, as he shoved handful of popcorns in his mouth "Hobi u lil shit...stop munching the popcorns and take yoonji out on a date".

Jimin didn't call any of them hyung/noona despite being small becz sope didn't mind and yoonji is too cute to be called as noona.

"I am older u shorty...say my name respectfully" hobi replied huffing angrily to which the mochi faced ignored dragging himself out with his lil cat like husband.

"Princess, as the problem has sorted out by jimin...let's go to a cafe nearby" hobi beamed finally keeping the bowl of popcorns aside and standing up.

"Princess my ass...no kisses for today, u can happily go on ur date now...but alone" yoonji spat angrily, grabbing the dress stand and walking towards their room.

"Baby...listen...what did I do?" he asked scaredly. "U could have been spared only if u didn't munch that stuff instead of taking my side" letting out the last words she sprinted off to room...leaving hobi alone with his own self.