36. Content

"People ask why he loves sunsets...if they mean that everything has their end...But the colour of the sun is what makes him happy...It reminds him that whatever happened the entire day...u can still get a beautiful thing in the end"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Loaction: Javelin house, Seoul, South Korea

(A/N: sorry I forgot to add in this chapter...but this is happening after a week yi-jung was arrested💜)

Blanket of milky cold snow embraced the beautiful city of Seoul making it shiver under it's spell....Slithering down the smooth leaves some snowflakes created pretty sounds while some other met a delicate soft palm in a gentle kiss as he giggled at the icy touch.

Taehyung stood near the edge of raven's balcony...one arm stretched to his front catching the little snowflakes which came his way.                                             

He giggled whenever the ice touched his hand....unaware of the two black orbs staring at him. Slowly two veiny arms made their way to younger's slim waist, caging the now flustered boy in them. Raven's chin rested on tae's shoulder holding the other tightly as he kissed his neck all so gently.

"Good morning" tae said getting relaxed in elder's embrace "Good morning princess" jungkook's husky voice spoke making the other blush with a light pink shade.                                                         

"You love snow muffin?" raven asked closing his eyes, enjoying the warmth younger was giving him. "Hmm...I love snow" tae replied boxy smile spreading on his lips....he giggled again, not becz of the snow landing but due to his lover's whiny 'muffinnn' when he kept his icy cold palm on jungkook's hands teasing the elder purposefully.

"You will be punished for doing this muffin" elder let out and suddenly tae was flipped around making the boy widen his eyes.                                 

Jungkook flushed their bodies, pulling the younger towards him...their faces inches away "J-ungkook" "What petal?" he replied raising one eyebrow smirking at the beauty in front.                         

Though taehyung is sassy and confident always...these are the times when he can't help but get flustered whenever raven used his sexy deep voice flirting with him. He became a little shy gazing down....fiddling with his fingers.

"Being shy, aren't we?...where is that bold and sassy taehyung who was fighting with yi-jung huh?" kook asked teasing the younger more.                                    

"He went on a vacation...and will comeback after sometime" tae replied biting his lips...he lifted his pretty dark eyelashes staring back at his lover. Shy puppy eyes met with the dark doe ones...former continued to bite his lips while later had an amusing smile enjoying his lover's presence.

"Is that so?" he asked unable to remove his smile "Yes" tae replied nodding cutely "then tell him to enjoy his vacation and come back soon".

"Will do" younger said, slowly the same boxy grin appearing on his face as he giggled at their silly talk. "Now it's time for the punishment" jungkook said laughing lightly.

"NO....u can't give me punishment" tae whined cutely.

"What if I can?" jungkook asked teasingly and the next moment loud laughter echoed in their shared bedroom...coz raven started tickling the younger their steps going back into the room.      

"Hahaha don't...don't do that" tae laughed prying elder's hands off of him. He started running all over the place throwing pillows at his lover to stop him.