11.Uncovering

"As long as there is love and memory there is no true loss"
___________________________________________
Thirs person POV:
Flashback: 19 years ago
Location: Seoul, South Korea

Beautiful morning, and another day so bright, the light of the sun, brings a calmness on sight, mornings are for some new hopes, mornings are for new beginnings per say......but who knew where the morning brings hope for many but for Kim's and Jeon's it will bring the worst night of their life.

Kim Ji-hyun and Jeon Hyun-joo were best friends from college days. Hyun joo was ji-hyun's senior but both got along pretty well, even after they got married their frndship remained the same.                 

Their husbands became good friends too, Jeon Hae jin and Kim Min ho who were CEO's of their respective companies.

The two families were like one fam. Always together and dependent on each other which made their sons to treat their aunts like moms.                              

Jeon Jungkook who was hyun joo's son and 5 year old was overprotective and like a cute lil lover of ji-hyun's 3 year old son Kim Taehyung.                                                 
Both were little fluff balls for the two families. The two ladies even thought that their kids will marry each other in future, coz the way jungkook and tae were always stuck to each other.          

Both fams supported the thought of their sons being together not like bros but like lovers, coz afterall love has no boundaries.

Kim's used to live in a secluded area of Seoul, which rarely had people living there. It was the day where Mr. and Mrs. Jeon needed to head US in the morning for an important business trip. Hyun joo called ji-hyun

"Hello" Mrs. Kim answered the call.

"Heyo my frnd, listen me and hae jin are heading to US for business trip within one hour so" joo was cut off by ji hyun

"so u want me to take care of our kookie, isn't it?"                                                     

"Ohh my dear, u know me well huh" hyun joo chuckled "kookie will be going to his play school now so just pick him up when it's done" she continued.                   
"Don't worry hyun joo-yah, he is my son too, I will take care of him, u go enjoy ur trip" ji hyun replied giggling and teasing.

"Thank u, I need to go now, bye" the other lady thanked her and the line went off.

Jeon's flight already took off to US, and now it's nearlly evening. Jungkook used to go to a play school and after that he had a dance class twice a week which was today.                                                   

Hae sun, who was trustworthy and a sweet lady in her 30s, was a maid in Kim's house, ji-hyun told her to pick up kook, as she got busy preparing something for the kids and also the husband and wife needed to go out for some important work after some time.

And tae, he was playing in the garden with another maid waiting for his dear kookie to come. 

Ji-hyun was humming a song while cooking and min ho was busy in his work, when the bell to their door rang. She rushed thinking it's kook, but as soon as the door was opened a male who was panting came in.                                       

"Excuse me Mr. where do u think ur going?" ji-hyun asked confusingly "Mr. Kim, come down fast, also Mrs. Kim we don't have time for the discussion plz hurry up" min ho came out and stood their confused himself.

"Look here Wendigo and his gang are coming here to kill u both, they will be here any minute, so listen to me carefully, I will be giving u both a sleeping injection and bulletproof vest, so wear it as quick as possible so that u will not die, the drug will start it's effect after few minutes so u don't have to worry about wendigo suspecting u, and about ur son we will keep him safe don't worry, plz listen to me it's Han's order"